Sex on second date.. Too soon?

So i went on a second date with this guy. We ended up going back to my place for drinks. And had sex.. The sex was really good.
The thing is, this guy is very well known and a lot of girls are after him for his money and fame. I think he got the wrong idea of me. I haven't heard from him since. I am not the type of person to have a one night stand. I really liked him and i think we had good chemistry. Do i wait to see if he calls me or do i call him? I dont want to be another one of those girls

Most Helpful Guy

• Did he text or call after? If he didn't then he probably isn't interested, but give him the benefit of the doubt. You can just ask for a third date and see what happens.

Most Helpful Girl

• Unfortunately, you already are considered one of the other girls, even though you really do like him, he might see it differently or maybe he just wanted to use you for sex. You can try contacting him once, if he does not respond, then it is time to put this behind you and move on.

• I don't want to contact him first because girls are always chasing him. I dont want to be chasing him too and scare him away but i really like him

• Then don't contact him. But if he does not contact you at all, don't take it too personally. At least you'll know then how he felt about you and what he wanted from you. I just think one text would not exactly be chasing him, it just shows your interested and that the ball is in his hands now.

What Guys Said 1

• Just have a call to him & You can see his response on you.

What Girls Said 3

• Honey, every relationship I have ever been in, we had sex on the first or second date. Don't worry about archaic rules with no bearing on society. Do whatever feels right.

• Out of curiosity how long has it been since you last heard from him?

• Haven't heard from him since i was with him:(

• (4 days now)

• Call him. Don't be another one of those girls who just sit around and way for the guy to do everything. Make sure he knows you're a great person, not just some girl who is 'easy'.