Do you think he likes me?

I'm having trouble trying to tell if he likes me or not, I don't want to ask him though haha
Basically I met him about a month ago through a friend and we've talking everyday since then. He had asked me to come to Spain with him and his friends, he asks me to come a few long drives with him and sometimes his friends too, he's been helping me to get a job with the help of his mum, he asked me if I thought he would be a good boyfriend, he says he's different compared to what he's been like with other girls, he says that he's going to take me places , and the everytime he puts a snapchat story up he constantly sends me them aswell , there's some other small things but he just confuses me haha. I know they're all small stupid things and I'm overthinking it all but I really like him and I just can't tell if he likes me or not, my mates say they think he does but I'm honestly not sure, if anybody can help or has advice that would be great haha

0|0
1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• yes i feel he does like you but not good at expressing or saying what he feels.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep, I think he does.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!