Men, would this be a deal breaker for you?

I'm a crazy, psycho just like every female i guess its a hormonal thing... BUT i'm not clingy at all... i'm not those high maintenance girls that beg for attention 24/7, in fact, id actually encourage you to give me space, because i cannot be around people for more than 24 - 30 hrs a WEEK without feeling suffocated... but that doesn't mean i don't have very high standards and that i don't demand respect... it's just i like being alone most of the time, but that doesn't mean i don't get jealous or that i don't respect or don't care about my lover I'm very loyal/faithful/devoted it's just , i'm not clingy at all... just show me you care... and report yourself at least 2-3 times a week and we'll be good...

Most Helpful Guy

• Look not everybody is an extrovert, I'm fairly introverted myself and when I want to recharge I find that being alone and doing something rather quiet is really what I need. It would seem to me that you may very well be the same in that regard. It doesn't mean there is anything wrong with you, it just means you are different, and most importantly you are YOU and that is alright.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am the same I love being left alone

• nothing better than having stress free time to yourself

• Same here!!

• Hahaha we r awesome 😂😂

What Guys Said 14

• That would be great for me. I have a lot of responsibility with running 2 businesses, so I don't have as much time for a social life as I'd like. And, like you, I also like some alone time too.

• that might actually work out for me, since im active af except on the weekends lol.

seeing each other only on the weekends, works perfect.

• Please transfer *some* of your attitude to my girlfriend.

I don't mind that she's clingy at all, however there are times, like when I am at work - that I need to be left alone without feeling guilty about it.

There are days that we're like 12hrs together (we're officemates) and when I get home, I just want to relax and play games/watch movies and here she comes sending me "girly links about how love should be". I want to say like "I still want to do things my own sometimes"

• what happens when you try to actually talk to her about this?

• @redeyemindtricks Not really "away". We work on the same office and the route we take to go home is almost the same. We're like together almost all the time, and there are times it's quite suffocating - especially Sundays where I want to do my personal stuff..

• Hm. But you've never spent time apart, at all? And then gotten back together and had some especially intense good times together?
      I mean, there must have been *some* time since yr relationship started, no?

Mb one or the other of you could adjust yr sleep schedule, so that each of you would get some hours of me-time while the other is asleep? (you could do this under the guise of starting a new workout program, or something along those lines)

I mean, ehh. I'm the brutally-honest-communication girl, so, I'm biased here. But, if yr trotting out words like "suffocating", then you need to raise this issue, NOW, in some way or another. It ain't gna fix itself, ya know.

If she isn't willing to listen to yr side, and to come to at least somewhat of a compromise, then she doesn't really value you enough for you to stay in this relationship anyway.
      I think you should just raise the issue directly -- just sit down one day and hash it out. How about TODAY.

• No, actually I'm like that myself, I like being alone listing to music and drawing without someone staring down my shoulders. A deal breaker for me is to take something out of my private refrigerator full of rare chocolates.

• SAME HERE!!! i like solitued cause i like to have alone time to draw, sing, listen to music, meditate

• solitude**

• >> I'm a crazy, psycho just like every female

Not only are you apparently a self-proclaimed psycho, but you even use your sex as an excuse and generalize it to the entirety of your gender. How sexist can you get? I didn't even need to read any further to say YES this kind of thinking is an instant deal breaker to me.

• How often do you like sex?

• i'm a virgin

• Depends on that I guess. I am a lot like you. I don't like or need to be constantly surrounded by a ton of friends to enjoy my life. I don't like to be smothered by a clingy or controlling girlfriend. So probably would be ok.

• i hate being smothered i like solitude so i can meditate, listen to music peacefully, draw, or do any kind of activity i enjoy doing alone... i don't like men who are possesive and controlling

• i'm the same, but i'd be more social if i had a reason.

• wow u sound perfect for me

• That's a good thing I hate clingy

• So... friends with Benefits... ok got it :v

• no... not friends with benefits, serious relationship without neediness

• If your crazy and psycho like most women then no thanks.

• I mean to be fair, 24 hours a week translates into a whooping 3.4 hours every day. I'd say that is quite a bit if we're only counting active social time.

You lost me at reporting myself though. You're not the boss of me!

• Probably. Based on good characteristics i might get involved, but shouldn't. I'd be unhappy, and feel rejected a lot.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0