Guys do you prefer a girl with a beautiful face but an ok body or an okay face but a hot body?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would prefer the beautiful face :). The female body is attractive in general so you don't need the hottest body ever, but if I look into her face and I'm not attracted to her then that sucks :).

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 21

• For me the body is WAY more important than face. They can't do much about their face, but they can sure do something about their diet and exercise. A face that's a 2-3 is acceptable to me. Being excessively over weight is not.

• Face over body 100%... its always fun to make girls smile so why not choose one with a gorgeous smile.

• Face > body

• Beautiful face all day every day.

• It's just one of those things. When your clothes are back on you care less about the body as whole. Girls are the same way. Face > body is pretty universal

• For sex:

Hot body is a turn on for every male.

Beautiful face: well blowjobs with a cute face are awesome... but hot bodies are simply what really turns on most guys on the act

For relationships

Face is really what counts.

Hot body is a bonus.

• Half to 1. Beauty is only a light switch away and if it's daylight you can always bury her face in the pillow and gorilla fuck her from behind.

• Face over body

• Face > body

• Face over body, but wouldn't necessarily reject a body over face

• I've always prefered face over body.

• Face is a MUST for me

• I like beautiful faced women. Could do with either one though.

• For me. FACE.
    If she has good face. I don't care if she has a cock loooooool.
    Seriously, I love fat girls with good eyes and good face better than girls with magical body and normal face

• Beautiful face and OK body

• easy, face!!

• Great face then bod

• the second one

• Face is more important by far. I mean I appreciate her having a great body but even during sex I'm more likely to be looking at her face anyway. And with guy logic (beautiful x okay = Beautiful) she'd still be awesome.

• An OK face and a hot body, but that's mainly because I'm looking for sex, and not interested in love. Might be different if I felt the other way.

• Probably the latter.

Body matters more than face up till the point that it's decently good, then face matters more.

So 7 body with 4 face > 4 body 7 face.
    10 face 8 body > 10 body 8 face

Vast majority of girls with reasonable not obsessive work can have a body that's in the 6-8 range and keep it for a long time.

What Girls Said 1

• They are generally more extreme. like average to busted face and nice body, or gorgeous face and average body.