Okay so this girl is absolutely gorgeous, and I have a huge crush on her boyfriend - what should I do?

So people say they're only together because she helped him through his mums suicide so he feels guilty. But he also forgave her for sending nudes to his best mate.

But im also completely different to her. She parties and has big boobs and stuff but there's me, plain and boring. People tell me that (he's way out of my league) he wouldn't give a shit about what his mates think about people he dates- but I don't want to be the person he downgraded to either.

I really like him but he's put me in the friend zone and my friends tell me to leave it but I don't know what to do?

• Give up but still talk
  • Try and get him without being a slag
  • See poll
  • Wait for him to be single
  • Try and subtly compete
  • Ignore him
People have read this as me being open to being a side chick. I wouldn't, I put it into the poll to simply see how many people would suggest it
I just find I don't have a social life. Over summer I have 5 days free for friends and it just feels unsustainable

Most Helpful Guy

• He has a girlfriend so he's not available. Whether you approve of his girlfriend or their reasons for being together doesn't matter. He has a girlfriend and that's that

I would vote A and say give up but still talk. But I suspect you won't be able to do that. I suspect if you continue talking to him, that you'll continue having a crush on him, and just get hurt. Worse than getting hurt, you shouldn't dedicate that much time to someone who is off limits. Your time is the most precious thing you have in life. Spend it wisely instead of chasing after dreams.

I know from my own experience and the experience of many other people. It's easy to get a crush on one person and spend too much time focused on them. There are probably others all around you that you are neglecting. I look back at when I was in high school and could kick myself for doing that. There were a lot of girls who obviously liked me, but I was too blind to see it, or too hung up on one girl to act on it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I really don't think I like you. Being with this girl is his decision even if he is going to crash and burn, that does give you the right to think you are what's right for him. Do you have a problem with girls with big boobs? I have big boobs amd have never partied or sent nudes. Do you really want to be the side chick? There is no way of knowingly getting with a guy who has a girlfriend and not being a slag. Fucking youths.
    gifsec.com/.../Youths-GIF.gif?gs=a

• By 'getting with him' I was heavily implying him being single, from how I see it at least. I can understand how from this you "don't think you like me" I never said I thought I was right for him, whilst I may have implied it, I was asking if it was worth doing a little flirting when he was single to test waters.

I am not a girl who throws myself at guys or who is a 'side chick' but I can see how it's implied. I can see we've both read this from different perspectives but I'd rather hear a neutral answer of an opinion rather than one which I found being quite aggressive in its tone at least (that may have just been how I read it, if so sorry, if it was meant to be aggressive, that's for you to decide). And considering I'm 17, and you're 18 by your profile, I don't see "Fucking youths" as particularly relevant thank you.

If you answer id appreciate if it was more neutral

• Thanks for MHO. I hope you can move on from him.

• Well you've been helpful, even if we started slightly on the wrong foot. You deserved it

What Guys Said 8

• how did he FZ you?

• He's way above me league like I said and then he snapchatted and started a conversation. Me being an idiot, asked why he talked to me.

Then he said "you're my friend why wouldn't I talk to you?"

• well he has to say that, he has a girlfriend lol

• Respect his relationship. Wait for him to be single.

• Go for another guy, this one is taken!

• have some self control and respect his relationship.

• Well she sent nudez to his friend so I don't know if they would last long. You should wait.

• Certainly wait till he's single.

• FYI: That isn't you being friend-zoned. I would consider myself best friends with my girlfriend. Being called a friend is positive unless he's making it clear you're Only friends.

As far as this goes you should really just drop it in my opinion. Going after people who are with someone else is poor taste.

• Tell him you like him. 99.9% you get shot down.

Then you can move on with your life.

What Girls Said 6

• Forget the whole "league" thing. The fact that he has a girlfriend is the only important point here. forget about him, and live your life. If someday he is single AND you are single, maybe try to build something. Until then you are just wasting your time and stopping your life.

• If he friend zone you, leave it as is. Regardless, of what people say it may not really be the case. There may very well be more that meets the eye here. He obviously sees something in her, because she is his girlfriend. I say just leave it, and let it go. Find someone who is as determined to be with/get you as you are to have him. It sounds a bit one sided. Believe me I've been here, and I'm no plain Jane. However, trust me your beautiful. Just because you are a plain Jane, it doesn't make you less of a girl than she is. Boobs, and or a body doesn't make a girl. Personality does. When you age personality is all that is left. Trust me, your nobody's downgrade. Believe in yourself.

• He's got a girlfriend, give it up. He's already put you in the friend zone so he isn't interested, don't be one of these whites trying to break up a relationship, you know nothing about their relationship other than what people have told you which are most likely just rumours.

• Don't be a home wrecker. They are together for a reason, they obviously have feelings for each other. Just because something is assumed about a relationship, doesn't mean its true.
    You know better than this, come on...

• Wait for him to be single, if u tried to steal my man I would fuck u up so bad! Srs, u don't do that type of shit!

• I think I need to change the angle of the info. I do not intend on stealing someone's man.

• Well he's put u in the friendzone so move the fuck on

• You don't really know why here together obviously they still care for each other don't act like you know they're relationship because you don't feel what they feel for each other don't be that home wrecker girl