My boyfriend picks his nose! How to react?

Oh my god, this is not a joke. My boyfriend/best friend has recently picked up this habbit of picking his nose. Both myself and his mom tell him to stop because, well it's gross. But wait, there's more. Last night while he was driving, I looked over and what do I see? He was EATING his nose pickings. Yeah that's right. I thought kids left this in grade school! What do I do about this? Is there anything I can do? Help!

Meant to add boyfriend/ best friend for 8 years. Haven't noticed this behavior for at least 7!

What Guys Said 3

• Just talk to him and make a silent signal so he knows that he's doing it. DON'T get mad with him just help him with the habit. Also you could point out it will lead to bloody noses.

• Next time he does that, tell him he's not getting any dessert.

• Picking nose is one thing. Like you mightvneed to clean your nose. but eating them? Tell him to fucking stop and grow up

What Girls Said 0