If guys "use" women for sex, then why can't women "use" men for money?

I feel like when a guy is using women for sex people just shake their heads in judgement and maybe call him a dickhead but if a woman uses a man for money oooooh everyone is up in arms you gold digging whore bitch slut I hope you fucking burn in hell. Like wtf why can't we all use each other happily?
I can have sex anytime I want but I can't have money anytime I want so why not use a guy for what I really want? Just as a guy uses girls for what he really wants, intercourse.

Most Helpful Guy

• In the last 100 years women have taught and died for their rites and equality.
    For me as a man this meant in every aspect of life not just in the work place and socially but in the bedroom too.
    It's a little upsetting and some what demeaning to hear young woman saying the things you say. Having sex with men for money takes you way back beyond what those women died for.
    I agree men and women should have sex on equal standing both giving and receiving pleasure equally. Caring about the other person s pleasure.

However to have sex trying to extract money from a guy is deeply manipulative and what most guys would despise in a woman. So in trying to achieve what you are you'll only make your situation as a woman worse.
    I suspect it's got a lot to do with the the unfortunate type of male company you keep. That has helped shape your opinion of men.
    Well were not all like that.
    Sex for some of us is about giving pleasure seeing the pleasure give in a woman's eyes and body. Watch her writhing in ecstasy from my efforts.

After giving such pleasure I could and would never say " did you enjoy that can you lend me some money "

Most Helpful Girl

• Up until about 30 years ago women had no choice but to use men for money... women were kept from pursuing decent jobs and educations that would earn them a living themselves. You didn't really marry for love, you married for survival... a man with a decent salary was a way out of your parents' home and a way to make sure any children you wanted had food on the table.

Even though women are now more independent I think seeing men as banks has persisted, because to be totally honest a lot of women don't really like men, and it's sorta of like.. you treat US like s***, disrespect us, try to force us into submission to get the sexual services you want... so fine, we'll take your damn money.

What Guys Said 26

• Because its wrong for a guy to use a woman for sex and so to by extention is a woman using a guy for money. If your talking about a guy only haveing sex with women with no intent on a relationship then he isn't using her she is choosing to have sex with him without any assurance of a relationship in which case no deception has taken place. If you are talking about actively telling a man you want his money and are willing to be his sugar baby then that would be exceptable as you where upfront about it and their where no deceptions, otherwise its wrong. Not all men use women for sex and in fact few actually do so that is also something to take into account.

• SOME guys use girls for sex, and SOME girls use guys for money. That already happens every day (by SOME people) and the people being used are sometimes okay with being used that way.

I think MOST people don't use people for either one of those, though, and that's good too.

• 1) women hate men who use women for sex and MOST (not all) guys who do that use promiscuous women for sex but not a girl who respects her body
    www.quickmeme.com/.../...4d1e972c67fcf3cfabce9.jpg
    2) Men hate girls who use them for money
    lh3.googleusercontent.com/.../14%2B-%2B1.gif
    Both genders have people they hate and these seem the most popular, neither is okay.

• Stupidity at its finest...

• Sorry I am a "guy" and don't appreciate being lumped in with bunch of men that "use" women for anything.

In regards to women using men for money, some women maybe okay with that scenario and some men maybe okay with having to whore out/buy a woman's affection, but it is not for me.

• Not all guys use women for sex.. I do not.. but many men do.. and if the girl knows the guy she is with is doing this.. I then say yes by all means use him for his money as it would be a fair trade off.. but he would only expect more from the women now if she did this.. or he would just throw it in her face and use that as ammunition when he got all huffy.. just to get more of what he wants.. those guys and many are out there like that have no respect for the women.. it is all about them

• Because that is a massive generalization that you shouldn't base your interpersonal relationships on.

• Getting money in return for sex... that kinda sounds like prostitution. There's nothing wrong for women to use men for sex, either way around is alright. But when money is involved, it gets complicated.

• Women do use men for money.

• They can and they do, but if you don't wanna get used for sex, its better not to use someone for money

• Neither are good and both should be shamed. Unless it's consensual from the start.

• I don't use women for sex, none of my associates use women for sex. None of us deserve to be used for money.

• Nobody deserves being used but it is the way it is so why does one get more shit for it is all I'm asking not whether or not it's deserved

• The whole world revolves on sex and money and people who regurgitate preordained, prepackaged beliefs and hand out biased judgements like free condoms at an STD clinic need to STFU and stop confusing other people about their natural states of being.

• They're both effed up. Why use people to begin with?

• Selfishness? I guess it would be better if we all didn't but we do and will ccontinue for a long time.

• Will you be happy if Men use women for money, and women use men for sex...
    How can someone use someone for sex? Its mutual love.
    And stop talking as if women dont enjoy sex and do it only to make men happy.

• Uhh? By pretending that a relationship is a certain way when it is in fact not, rather, a ploy to be intimate with a girl who otherwise wouldn't be intimate had shed known the true nature of said relationship... Der?

• Isn't this exactly what every female does?

• Isn't healthy and is annoying if that is the arrangement and you don't get the promised goods.

• cuz girls give more than guys

• I think it's a fair trade. I'll all for it.

• Cause you were conceived as our personal cum dumpsters, we don't need to support you.

• Haha! But you gotta nurture and sustain the cum dumpster otherwise it deteriorates and you won't have a cum dumpster😔 Why do you think the cum dumpster gets the house, the car, monthly payments aaaaaaaand the product of your cum?

• Aha! You're right. I messed up!

• I here 12th an elm is available.

• Sex is an activity that requires mutual participation. Using a guy for his money is just being a mooch.

• What are you talking about? The guy is participating in the act its not like gold diggers are stealing. the guy gives the money and the girl receives it. That takes TWO people.

• I'm pretty sure that's not what's happening. The men obviously don't know what's really happening. There's nothing wrong with being only interested in sex if you aren't lying about it. Tricking someone out of their money is universally distasteful.

• As long as the guy isn't promising a girl a relationship he really can't just trick her into sex. Sex is itself an end that people of both sixes seek out and enjoy. If both parties are participating and enjoying it then there's no reason to suggest that the guy is using the girl any more than the girl is using the guy. As long as he never said that he was going to go out with you, with no intention of following through, he did not deceive you. It's up to you to talk to your partner and find out what they are looking for, and not participate if you cannot accept the terms they are offering. If you never spoke about taking things further then whose fault is it if he isn't interested in that? It's yours. Be responsible about who you sleep with, it isn't our problem if you aren't but then don't complain to us if you don't get what you want. And besides, it IS possible for a guy to originally want more and later change his mind.

• You do realize that nearly every women uses guys for money to some degree. They generally date a guy who is better off, they make sure the guy pays for the dates, the guy buys more expensive gifts , etc.

• What's your price? 😏

• I guess it's fine if you specifically use the guys for money that are using girls for money. That's not always the case.

Why do people hold different standards to this? Guys work hard for their money. You were just born with a pussy and are lucky your parents hooked up with each other at exactly the right time to produce your looks. Those guys should really be paying them if anyone, huh?

• Hm ok so it's more ok for a girl to be led on by a guy just so he can bust a nut in her and leave her all because she was lucky enough to be born with a vagina? Nice, very noble I like your thinking.

• I didn't say it was okay or not okay. I was just stating why there is a different standard on it.
      But yes, I think it is slightly better than a girl stringing a guy along for his money.
      How you don't is beyond me.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 7

• You have a really fucked up way of thinking. Get a job and make your own money, don't rely on a man for that. I'm be ashamed to think the way you do, that I only want a man for his money. No thank you, I will provide for myself.. I'm not a gold digger

• Lol that's a really sweet story and I'm happy for you but I wasn't talking about you specifically just girls who use men for money and the shit they get for it as opposed to the men who don't get as much for what they do

• Two wrongs don't make a right.

• I wasn't talking about what's right wrong actually if you re-read I don't mention any of the two.

• Yeah but you're talking about the morality of the situation and just dismissing and avoiding the question completely. If guys can use women for sex, why do women get more shit for using men for money? Saying "two wrongs don't make a right" is just as well as not answering because the question wasn't 'do two wrongs make a right? '

• I have never heard of a dude being cheered on for using a chick for sex. Normally most women will have the dudes head for that. Plus only stupid guys go around talking about who they have fucked. Most males don't even talk about it with other males.

In this case "Two wrongs don't make a right." I used it meaning just because a dude uses a chick for sex. Doesn't mean she has the right to use him for money. Still makes her just as pathetically sad as the dude who used them.

Going about it that way it's like saying if someone broke your computer. Then you have the right to break their computer to make things fair. Someone murders someone close to you. Then your allowed to murder someone close to them. All that is going to do is make people start wanting to get even and cause toxic feelings towards others.

• That's an interesting idea... I guess other people just like to judge each other.

• Uhhhh... Who said men use women for sex?

• Lol go to sleep its past your bed time

• Yeah, I see... someone is bitter with men

Best wishes

• I agree

I'm 22 years old and I am looking to use a guy for money. I have done it before but I'm aiming for richer guys. Guys always want young girls how is that a girls fault? I do not have sex with guys I use for money but guys think it's ok to use women for sex yet they get mad when a woman gets money out of a relationship. That's what I want. It's not my fault guys are gullible as fuck. It's not my fault men think With their dick

• I fully agree with you. And aim higher. But I don't accept that because of my dick. I accept it because the dating game boils down to two things: women have sexual power and men have masculine power. money is power and the more a man earns the more powerful he is. So a clever man would use this to his advantage. Doesn't make him gullible. And the sad fact: this happens all the time.

• Yeah that's why I put quotation marks on 'use' because it's not really using because both partys benefit @Scrambledagain

• I don't want to depend on a guy, so I work for my money. But at the same time, I don't like being used for sex. This is why I establish my intentions, and let them know I do not do casual sex. I date, and if it goes well to relationship status, then I'll probably sleep with him. If the guy doesn't want to wait that long, he can move on to someone else like I will.

• Because some guys are hypocrites and can't get hot girls for being a broke loser