She texted me this after asking her?

So I asked this girl when she is free for me to take her to dinner. She is going out of the country for a bit but when she gets back and when we are back at school we were planing to hang out/dinner what ever. I guess its still good she wants to hang out? Her best friend said that I should ask her out and tell her how I felt the other night also. This is her last year semester at college too. Thoughts?

She texted me this after asking her?

What Girls Said 1

• Here's the thing: What kind of relationship are you looking for? Just a fun, dating relationship or something that could turn serious? Honestly, if you are looking for a light, fun relationship, this seems great for you to advance. On the other side of the coin, if you're looking for something serious, in my opinion, I would still go for it. It could turn into a serious relationship, but the key is patience. If you have any other questions, feel free to reply and hope this helps!

• I'm not sure what I'm looking for, I'm going to continue to pursue this. I feel like she doesn't want anything serious because she got out a weird relationship in October and and this is her last semester of college so I can see she why she wouldn't be looking for something too serious. She says up for hanging out and I didn't use that when I asked her out I asked to go to dinner. Think she just made that so it is more low key?

• she responded to that message I sent and she said haha always got that vibe from you. okay deal

• Wonderful. Hope things go well between you two!

What Guys Said 1

• -she thinks you wanna date
    -she doesn't wanna date
    -take her out to dinner as friends and that'll be that