Is normal that I have creepy dreams about my boyfriend?

We have been together just for 4 months and I started to have this dreams about 2 months ago. In this dreams he is always trying to hurt me and everytime that he appears in my dreams I feel distress and I wake up in the middle of the night incredibly sad and afraid.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a demon appearing in his image.

Most Helpful Girl

• It is normal for people to have weird dreams about certain subjects. Your dreams usually tell you more about yourself than about the person you are dreaming about, so your dream might be a reflection of how you feel. Maybe you are not quite happy with your relationship or you have some doubts on whether or not you can trust him.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• That doesn't seem normal

• Well, usually dreams are a bit tricky sometimes.
    You can have creepy dreams about your boyfriend because you usually think about him or either you have some insecurities about your relationship or else. Take your time to reconsider the relationship. Listen to your heart and if you don't feel right about this relationship, leave it there.