Is it annoying to ask my boyfriend if something is wrong?

We've been dating for about a month, and honestly we're moving fast. But in the beginning (and up until a few days ago) he talked to me all the time and was so affectionate and cute. The last few days we haven't talked much and he just seems different. I hope he's not losing interest in me. Is it annoying/clingy to ask something like "did I upset you" or "are you losing interest in me?" How can I bring this up and what do I say? I don't want to annoy him or make it worse by bringing it up.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask him is everything alright? And then tell you were just checking

What Guys Said 1

• That's far from clingy

What Girls Said 1

• Im going through the same situation. He stopped texting and answering me, fed up i called him he said he was busy and would talk to me later but never did. Long story short if he's not putting in any effort he's probably not interested anymore or someone else has his attention. I think it's okay to ask him if anything is wrong because he seems distant. If he doesn't answer you should probably move on.