Should I message my crush on facebook?

I sent her a friend request last week. It took her a week to accept it. I've liked a couple of her posts. Especially a pic of herself that was very beautiful. I've asked her out three or four weeks ago, she declined saying she was busy. Which indeed she was. After asking her out her mood towards me seems way more upbeat then before. I don't know if she feels the same about me as I do of her. I don't want to bother her by sending a message or seem like I'm desperate. I do want to talk to her. We talk often when we're together at our job. I don't know what to do. I don't know what to even talk to her about. I'm so hopeless.

Most Helpful Guy

• I commend you for trying the first time. She said she was busy and if you believe she really was then wait, give her time and approach her again and just talk to her, be cool about it. Spark up a friendly conversation. Make her laugh that will help, ask her what her interests are and LISTEN to her when she talks to you. That's very important. A woman likes when a man listens to her and collects what she's saying. When you see she's starting to open up. Tell her you think she's beautiful. And try asking her phone number and see if you can give her a call. If she gives it to you, you have a foot in the door so don't screw it up lol. Call her, talk to her and stay cool. DONT TALK TO MUCH unless she asks you a lot of questions. LISTEN TO HER AND PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT SHE SAYS that way you'll remember everything about her later. Continue with the conversations over the phone and then gradually ask her out again. See what happens. If she accepts.. whoop there is it lol. If she turns you down when you ask her number then move on she isn't worth your time she obviously not interested.

• Hell I did those things I just told you not long ago while talking to a woman two years older than me. I wasn't even trying to hook up with her and she gave me her number after the whole conversation. I never even asked for it. I wasn't into her like that so I never called her but still. Goes to show you what a casual conversation and making her laugh can do.

What Girls Said 1

• Message her. It's not like you're going to lose anything. If she still denies hanging out with you, you have to accept the fact that she is not interested.

What Guys Said 2

• talk to her... or i'll rid you dick off. hell, if things get like they are for me, you'd prefer that pain.

• Eh. she pretty clearly said NO , wtfs wrong with you? Move on.