Do guys like socially aware girls?

I don't want to say socially aware but like is "woke" on racial issues, or isn't buying into what mainstream society wants I don't know how hot explain it but in other words they try to treat everyone with respect no matter that their gender, race, or sexuality.

basically do guys like intelligent girls or is it some ego thing for guys

Most Helpful Guy

• Lmao every chick these days is a "social justice warrior" and "alternative". In fact "not buying into what mainstream society wants" is completely mainstream in fact giant faceless corporations are making billions from it.
    Guys like girls that are genuine not posers.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that guys who are equally woke will appreciate that. You attract people that are similar to you in values. Keep doing you and fighting the good fight. It'll work out eventually.

What Guys Said 2

• There is a lot of diversity in thought with "socially aware girls", so I am not sure.

There is one thing I am certain of, and that is that girls who call themselves "woke" are a complete turn off.

• Sure I like girls who are smart enough to have an opinion and not be some robot, or pretty but lacking all personality, or pretty but complete b*tches.

What Girls Said 0