Would you date an anti social person?

Like she's hot get on well with you have a pleasant personality she's just a bit anti social and dun like peoplr

0|0
5|18

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing wrong with that... you spend most of your time together and not with other people so if she is a bit reclusive, not a biggie! As long as she is not that way with me... its fine!

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• Yes I would, although I am the anti-social person in my relationship, so I'm not sure how I would be able to meet somebody similar to me if we can't talk... sorry just a little joke there. ;-)

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure. Sounds like me.
    Too anti-social isn't good. we have to interact some times, even if we don't want to, often, but i totally get where she is coming from.

0|0
    0|0
  • well, of course.. a persons social preferences shouldn't determine whether they are date worthy or not xP... if this is about you don't worry there are plenty of bros out there who would 10/10 hit on you... but don't look for an e relationship cause of the obvious risks..

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll give her the time of day

0|0
    0|0
  • ... sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Date him and help him out of his problems.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah she wouldn't even make as a good friend either. Pointless to make friends with someone anti social.

0|0
    0|0
  • As in she likes to stay home and watch Netflix over going to dinner parties with anal retentive couples? Yeah, sounds awesome when I put it like that. :D

0|0
    0|0
    • If you mean antisocial personality disorder, then it would probably be pretty hard to cope...

• I'm not very social myself, so I'd probably get along rather well with her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, that's me so I'd be happy with someone the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • The only problem i see with that is if she's anti social, how would i ever get close with her? if she doesn't like people, then why would she like me?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm often similar, so why not.

0|0
    0|0
  • ise she like negtive and mean about it? or what?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd date an antisocial girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely! If she and I get along well, why the hell not?

0|0
    0|0
  • Well at least they wouldn't get on your nerves talking so much, I'd actually prefer it

0|0
    0|0
    • Then why be with anyone?

• Show All
    • @Daynada 😋😋😋

• 🙂🙃🤗🙃🙂

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 5

• No, I wouldn't date an antisocial person.
    Regardless of how well we get along, that would be tough for me to spend a lot of time with someone who doesn't like being around people other than myself seeing as how I tend to thrive in social situations.

0|0
    0|0
  • would be hard, but I would try.

I wouldn't think it's something that would work though, I'm very social and I love to party, so :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I'm quite social myself and would prefer someone social.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a bit anti social, so yes. I'd be a hypocrite if I didn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I would.

0|0
    0|0