Have I been Friendzoned?

I'm pretty. I have blonde hair that's been cut to a pixie cut, I have blue eyes, pale skin, and no pimples. I'm thin. I'm 5'4".

I've been friends with this guy for nearly a year and had a crush on him for most of it. He once said he would marry me (My last name is really cool). He is cute, but not gorgeous. I still like him.

He gave me his phone #, but can't text. He also says his phone is buggy, and sometimes he doesn't get calls. I don't know if it's true, or if he doesn't want to talk to me.

A few weeks ago he asked me if I thought he liked me. Apparently some girls liked him and said, to his face, "You'll never go out with me though. Gwen thinks you like her, and I think so too." I actually thought he didn't like me, and I was planning on attempting to get over him. But then, why did he tell me?

The "Sadie Hawkin's Dance" is coming up (stupid I know) and I was going to ask him to see if he liked me. But he's going with someone else. He says she's a friend, and thought nobody else would ask him. (I got this info my casually asking if he was going)

So anyway, have I been friendzoned?

• You've been friendzoned, that sucks because you seem cool
  • You've been friendzoned, haha loser
  • You haven't been friendzoned! Go get him girl!
  • You haven't been friendzoned, he probs hates you. Just saying.
We talked yesterday and now we sit together at lunch and he introduced me to his friends. Deeper in the friend zone or does meeting his friends mean he doesn't want me to be one of them?

What Guys Said 2

• I don't think it means you've been friendzoned, but I do think that you should tell him that you like him if you do. If he says they're just friends, then you can have hopes.

• If you like him, let him know that.

What Girls Said 1

• you have already been friends for a year so you having been friend zoned, you just haven't gotten out of it.
    You really like him? ask him out!

happy international women day!