He asks you to hang out but then cancels it to hang out with his friends twice?

Should i stop dating this idiot and say byebye to him?

0|0
1|2

What Guys Said 2

• Hahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaahahahahhaaa!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Just because OF THAT!!! The answer to problems in a relationship isn't to end it. YOU TWAT!!!

0|0
    0|0
    • But he would rather hang out with his friends than me, you TWAT

• So!!! You only break up with your boyfriend when differences are not possible to fix. @asker

• What should I do then

What Girls Said 1

• I'm assuming this is new. So if you don't like being bailed on then stop

0|0
    0|0