My Girlfriend is bi sexual. What should I do?

We have been dating for around 3 months and only resently told me she is bi sexual and asked me if I would be oky if she kissed other girls from time to time. I realy dont want to lose her, but i dont know how to react to this. She has a son and no im not the father. What should i do...

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm bisexual and I'd never ask if I could kiss girls whilst in a relationship, damn, my sexuality doesn't give me the right to go off and kiss someone else. If you're not comfortable with it, then just tell her no. You shouldn't let yourself be pushed into a situation you don't want.

• So then can you explain why she feels endangered.

• Absolutely no idea but I can tell you it has more to do with her as a person than her sexuality, the vast majority of bisexual people wouldn't ask to be allowed to cheat.

What Girls Said 1

• It depends. Are you okay with it or not? If you're not okay with it, then tell her that you are not willing to share her with anyone else. If she won't accept it, then it's her loss.

What Guys Said 3

• Being bi-sexual is by far not as much a problem as her thinking its ok to kiss other girls. She is a cheater in the making. Same-sex cheating is still cheating. Run as far as you can.

• If she's bisexual it does not give her an excuse to kiss other people (whether it's a boy or girl) while in a relationship. Have some self respect and tell her that what she is thinking of doing is considered cheating.

• Break up. Those people aren't to be trusted.