Girls would you date a guy who's 20 and does not touch alchohol?

I've pulled too many friends away from overweight unattractive girls while they were drunk to risk myself doing the same, beer does nothing for me, I'll go to a party and socialize but won't drink.

• Yes I'd date a guy who didn't drink alchohol
  • No, to me that seems too 'good guy'
I like how half assed questions I don't care about go hot all the time and the ones I do care about don't get noticed.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• Sure. I barely drink (I'll maybe have a couple once a month or something like that) but as long as he didn't try to stop me drinking or didn't act high and mighty from choosing not to drink, there's no problem.

• Yes, of course! He would be my dream guy.
    It's too bad that I can't find a guy like that.

• Unfortunately I have a condition that makes me pretty unattractive to most girl, despite that I proudly hold high standards myself on looks but hey, despite being the romantic type most girls seem to want, I don't look good enough for the kind I'll accept.

• cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...a395-f759f48b02f2-m.jpg

There you think I pull it off, thanks for taking the time to reply by the way.

• You're welcome :)
      I see. Your preferences are well-defined, but that's somewhat good. It means you know exactly what you want.
      Some girls will be ok with the fact you're bald. I hope you find one who you meets your standards and likes you.

I know this is a dumb question. But is that you on the picture?

• Well considering the age to consume alcohol is 21 I think the fact that you don't drink is a good thing anyways...

And exactly what does that have to do overweight unattractive girls?

• I used that as an example for my choice. I admit I got high standards but once I pulled a drunk friend away from just about having sex with a girl who was very unattractive and overweight, she isn't exactly the friendliest either from rumors, I was not about to let him make that mistake, he thanked me when he came around. I never want to risk losing virginity to some girl who I don't find attractive physically and am not actually with.

• I can respect that... Was just curious.

• The smell of beer on a mans breath really excites me so I'd have to pass. men not drinking is just girly to me lol

• I skydive and am one of the youngest in my state, and despite that not drinking makes me girly?

Enjoy your future husbands beer gut.

• Because you know, alcohol makes you manly. Just like smoking, and womanizing oh wait. If that's your idea of masculine have fun.

• It is. And I am lol

• It's actually a turn on. Yes I would LOVE to. I don't drink neither so..

• Sorry I'm that guy with no hair who commented on your post the other day so it wouldn't work for you anyway unfortunately.

• Lol I don't drink so I'd actually be appreciative of it haha

• Of course, I don'tesee why not?

• Sure but i wouldn't date a guy who is 20. I want someone older than me.

• Even if he attracted to in every other way if he was just one younger than you its a no? And I though I was picky.

• If he was younger than me and attractive i couldn't date. I am not interested in a guy who is younger than me. But if he was 20 and attractive i could think about it. Because i am 20 too.

• I don't get your logic there but whatever.

• Sure
    there's more to consider than just his preference in beverages and his age tho

• Sure. I don't drink myself so this would be fine with me.

What Guys Said 5

• Just here to see the results!

• I'm similar. Not much of a fan. The only time I do drink is when I go on a trip or when I moved to the UK and wanted to see what their alcohol is like only out of curiosity. So basically like once every 2-3 years lol.

• Yeah it just leads to poor choices and it's never done for me what it does for others.

• well if they dont like you for not drinking their loss man :P

• Hahaha... ya don't know wot yer losin' dude...

• A bunch of mistakes? Dude I have drank but it hasn't done shit for me I skydive that's my kicks, and I've dragged drunk friends away from plain Janes, if avoiding alcohol means I keep my high standards then I'm happy,

• Hopefully, since I'm not drinking at all :-)