Braces at 25: deal breaker?

So I'm 25. My teeth have always been something that have bothered me. I think I'd feel more confident if I got them fixed. They're not awful, but they're noticeable.

I have a boyfriend currently and things are going pretty well, would it be a relationship killer if I went ahead and got them? I'm considering consulting him, but really whatever his opinion eventually I'd still like to get them eventually...

I'm financially able now where I haven't been in the past, and that's why it's come up.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I don't think it's a deal breaker. Of course I had braces in high school so it doesn't bother me, in fact if I had a girlfriend who decided to get them I'd try to give her helpful tips.

Plus girls in braces are cute to me, so there's that.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that if a guy has a problem with you doing something that is safe and healthy to advance yourself and help with your self confidence and self image, he's really not the kind of guy you want around anyway.

What Guys Said 1

• Simple answer... YES...

What Girls Said 1

• Talk to him, but I think you should get them if you've always wanted to fix your teeth. He should want that too