Interesting reaction from her?

So yesturday I wasked this girl out she said yes but can't do it till after spring break. She texted me later that night saying she was not looking for anything serious and want to have fun. I was texting her this after and she asked if I was going to go to class tonight. Im not in the class but the professor doesn't care if I show up, I have in the past. I said no I already had plans during that time. She asked what type of plans I said dinner plans. she replyed with ohhh? I didn't respond to that or tell her who i went to dinner with, it was a family member. But I thought her respones was interesting she seemed suprised that I was going to dinner and I bet she is/was wondering who I went with. thoughts?

What Girls Said 2

• Stay mysterious. Especially since she came out and told you she didn't want anything serious. Your date will go better and her interest will remain higher. Good luck❤️

• It was just an "ohhh?", nothing interesting about that actually :p.
    Anyway, ask her to go out.

What Guys Said 1

• You played that smooth. Now she will be thinking about you and the possible sceanrios. Good job