Guys, if you became a billionaire would you bang a lot of hot chicks and date supermodels or stay faithful to your women?

I noticed that a lot of rich, successful men are married to average-looking women. Like Mark Zuckerberg, Kevin O'Leary and even Kevin Jonas is married to average-looking chicks instead of supermodels.

• Supermodel
  • Stay with my girlfriend.

Most Helpful Guy

• If I had a girlfriend, I would be faithful, always and forever.

What Guys Said 31

• If I was a rich celebrity Id probably have flings with 2 or 3 models but I wouldn't consider anything serious with them. I wouldn't believe that they would have been interested in me before I became rich/famous. I also don't like the idea of dating a girl whose naked body can be bought with money and that she takes her clothes off for sexually suggestive photoshoots for the entire world to see. I feel like it wouldn't live up to the expectations, like they would never look as sexy for me as they do for the phototshoots. They always have their hair, makeup, and wardrobe done professionally to dress them up as different sexy characters. I dont believe they would look equally as hot when they dress up for me. So to know 100s of men paid money to take HD pictures of her in various states of nudity while she makes suggestive poses/faces and on top of that, she looked sexier for them would kill the intimacy for me. Seeing them naked and having sex with them would be fun but it wouldn't mean anything to me.

Also, most likely they are average in every category except for their looks which would be the primary thing that attracted me to them in the first place. I know if I were to ask myself "Would I be interested in this girl if she was only average looking?" My answer would most likely be "no".

Ideally Id like a girl who is above average but below model status who saves the sexiest side of her for in the bedroom rather than it being out in public.

• If you were a billionaire, you can GET hot girls. But, while you might have some hot sex with some of them (and some lousy sex with some of them), it's going to be a lot harder to find a hot girl who will make you happy in the long-term.

Why? Because hot girls are used to getting their way all the time and tend to be selfish, self-centered, and shallow (hot guys tend to be the same way for the same reason). Thus, they tend to be great in small doses but lousy over a longer period of time. There's a much better chance of a hot-average (a 7, say) girl making you happy long-term than a 9.5 girl.

• Or perhaps yr personal definition of "hot" is unfortunately slanted, so that yr 9's and 10's just so happen to be women who clearly emanate selfish vanity.

... yeah, that's probably it.

Yr "9.5" (really, dude, no one will look down on you if you give 10's) will always be someone else's 7, and vice versa.

• I was going to reply here but I wrote my response as a separate opinion.

• If I have a girlfriend, I'm staying with her.
    If I don't, I'm gonna bang hot chicks... though I'm not gonna be a dumb millionaire who pays girls to fuck him.

• if I already had a girlfriend, then I would probably stay with her, as she would be the only person I could trust wasn't just after my money.

If I didn't already have a girlfriend, I'd be perfectly fine with just banging random hot girls all the time.

• Assuming I had a decent, average looking girlfriend in the first place - specific for this hypothetical.
    It takes a lot more than "looks" for me to actually be remotely feel any sort of attraction towards a girl. Since, I would've been through a lot with my own girlfriend, I am MUCH more inclined to actually continue being with her. Unless if our relationship is already falling apart and the supermodel somehow turns out to be a person of amazing personality.
    But if we're talking purely about looks, then plain no, I'll stay with my girlfriend, thanks :)

• If I became a billionaire there's a high chance I wouldn't be a man in relationship, much less look forward to being one. Bang a lot of chicks? I prefer women, cheers. Don't give a rat's ass about supermodels.

• Don't have a girlfriend, and have no real interest in banging lots of hot chicks. I'd devote all the free time I'd have not needing to work to bettering myself and finding that one girl that'll love me for me.

• I am pretty rich now (s/o to my mom) but yea Ima go pro in NFL in like 6 yyrs and banging chicks is last of my concern cos I've done my fair number. I don't need to earn millions to bang em but yea I'd increase it

• Probably not, banging hot chicks sounds fun, but gold-diggers makes my dick shrivel up like a stack of dimes.

• I want affection more than sex. I choose loyal loving girlfriemd

• I would stay with the same girl as I would but 800 million into thorium nuc

• Nuclear reactor then donate 50 million to the Fondation to decrease world suck then 50 million to the food bank and then give my family 25 million each and the last 25 million I would just use to live on

• I don't have a girlfriend, so I'd pick supermodel.

• I would stay faithful to my woman - notice the 'a' and not the 'e' in the word woman.

• Kind of redundant since I'd only aim for an open relationship.

• Wouldn't have a girlfriend. No bitch is getting my $

• If I had a girlfriend, I wouldn't dump her for hotter girls or whatever. That's just really shallow.

• I dont need supermodels

• Have a half dozen wives plenty of love to share

• If I was single I wouldn't date super models just hot chicks.

• i wouod give all the money to 3rd world countries.

• Promised myself I would not get married until I'm I am billionaire

• bang supermodels then settle down after I didn't care anymore

• That's the whole point of money.

• If I had a girlfriend before I got fabulously wealthy, then I of course would stay with her, because first of all I would love everything about her and second because she clearly isn't interested in the money but in myself

• Assuming I had a girlfriend at the time of course I'd stay with her. Single though, I'm off to bang them lol.

• You can't buy love. So I'd choose love over sex.

• If I was a billionaire I could have every chick I want... and anytime I want...

I'm not into marriage anyway and I'd never wanna have someone in ma legs everyday...

• That is because they fell in love with those women before they got exeedingly wealthy. It also doesn't mean they are faithful or even good husbands. As for me I am not seeing anyone right now so I am open to whover I might meet.

• if i were lucky enough to get a girlfriend in the first place id probably be lucky to be rich too ether way, but most of all if i were really lucky i would of been born female instead and i wouldn't have to worry about how lonely and how horrible being a guy is, i can't attract a single girl anywhere, being ugly hurts.

• just bang hot chicks...

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• You know it's kind of sad - from what I can tell on this site, a lot of women have it much harder in relationships - many guys devalue them if they aren't hot enough (and they end up devaluing themselves for it in many cases) and yet if they are hot enough they're still passed over in the end because guys are worried that she'll cheat or leave him for some other guy. In other words women suffer from men's insecurities and/or inflated standards.
    Also, those women that those billionaires married are highly accomplished in their own rights - I personally see myself as much more than just my looks. I would hope whoever I end up with will be both successful and a loyal partner, God willing.

• Many of the guys' responses on here are heartening but it still seems that what I said about average vs. hot holds true. Opinions anyone?

• I'm surprised and a little impressed that so many guys said they'd stay with their girl instead of screwing models.

• Supermodels are ugly!! have you seen them on the runway with their tall lanky figures! no curves! no nothing! no boobs, no butt no nothing.
    they look like prepubescent boys
    even men's magazines dont feature supermodels!!
    men prefer their wives/girlfriends.