I need advice on something please?

I've been dating this guy for almost 2 months now and i really like him, and I also love him so much. I feel like he's the one for me, but I also maybe am starting to like this other guy who I'm just friends with. I went to his house (my friend) today and nothing happened obviously because I wouldn't cheat but I found myself starting to develop a small crush. Is this normal? Is it cheating to like someone else?

• It's Cheating
  • It's Not Cheating

Most Helpful Guy

• No, not at all. This is definitely not normal. It's just not possible, you have dated a guy and you say you like him, you even said you love him, so how can some other guy come into the picture?

If this is what is happening to you, means that you actually don't love the guy you are dating or you yourself were not sure about your feelings for the guy you are dating with.

Well, it's not cheating to like someone else, but this I would say is one of the steps which might lead to something big as cheating.

I mean this is how it all starts, first you start liking someone else while being in a relationship and then that feeling magnifies and develops into a strong attraction, after that you can stop thinking about that person, after that you'll feel like visiting that person often, talk to them more often than the one you love. In the final step it ends in cheating.

Hence it all starts from the phase of "liking someone else". Hence I would say you need to get your emotions, feelings into control, you need to be clear as to what you want, because if you don't then yes one day it might lead to cheating, I am not saying it will happen in your case, but it can become a possibility if you don't control your feelings/emotions

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not cheating as long as you don't act on it. It's just human nature to have a crush on someone.

What Guys Said 2

• No it's not but you should figure out what you like about each guy and which one you like best and soon. You've only been dating this other guy for 2 months so it's early enough you can break it off without hurting him too badly probably but don't take your time. At very least tell him you're dating someone else also if you decide to so you are being fair to him.

• I think you are not cheating but maybe in your way to. So, I'd suggest you sit with yourself and choose which way you will go and cut the other way off.

• Makes sense, but i don't really know if liking someone is cheating?

• Try reversing this situation and imagine you were the boy you met from 2 months and see how will it feel if he did the same.

What Girls Said 1

• It's not cheating but it also means that your boyfriend is NOT "the one".