Guys, How do you know if a guy is really interested?

How persistent will a guy be if he likes you? Are their different levels of his persistence like depending on how much he likes you? So for example is, the guy is not a nut job or anything, but if you are trying to make him work for it to prove his commitment, and you turn him down or appear to push him away... what does that mean?

3

What Guys Said 3

• I have heard that a man will pursue a woman whom he is genuinely interested in. Yes there are different levels to it, his perseverance will depend upon how much he likes that woman.

However what you have asked is if you make a guy work to prove his commitment and then push his away?

In that case no guy will appreciate this and this can also be understood playing hard to get and men just dislike who play hard to get. I am talking about men in general only

• How persistent doesn't necessarily gauge how much he likes you. It depends if he's shy, outgoing or not, what he's got going on in his own life etc. I don't believe in "working" for someone to prove anything (stop the games). If you turn me down once, that's it, I'm done no matter how much I like you.

• Okay, so if you were turned down... what if she comes back to you? What would it take for you to take her back?

• It would depend on the reason (s) she gave for turning me down in the first place. I wouldn't forget that. Not saying I wouldn't take her back, but she'd have to have good reasons (mainly just to prove to me that she really wanted to come back, for my own sake).

• Depends on the guy, some like it sine don't.