Young guys do you find yourself attracted to older women and women do you feel attracted to younger men?

I mean if an older woman is youthful and sexy and happy and positive and nice and funny?

Girls if if the guy is very mature and strong looking and doesn't seem young. A strong leadership a deep strong voice confidence a masculine job a hard worker a great sense of style. A good vibe. Mature as far as wanting to cook together and talk over dinner and have a causal beer and listen to music that appeals to older people too. And who is deep and downright sexy but sincerely interested in you.

If you found this would you choose this younger guy and or older woman? Is age just a number?

• woman ten years older is ok
  • Woman 15 years older is ok
  • Woman 20 years older is ok
  • 10 years older is too much
  • 15 years older is too much
  • younger girl older guy works best
  • Age is just a number it is the chemistry

Most Helpful Guy

• When you're a young guy (around 14 or 15) first taking a *sexual* interest in girls, the pornstars and other objects of female desire you look at are 10, 15, or more years older than you!

That changes, but when you are attracted to someone else, the age can be just a number if you click right. I've gone out with older women but have found I'm young at heart and so prefer younger (and maybe my youthful side is what the older ones liked about me!)

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer the maturity of men who are somewhat older than me as opposed to my own age group - that could change though. I am young enough right now that the only men younger than me are teenagers and teenage guys are really just not attractive. I feel as though guys kind of hit a peak between their mid twenties and early thirties, it might be that I will just always prefer that age range regardless of my own age.

• I used to only date guys older than me even a lot older than me. This is a new thing this past year. My age bores me. I can't even kiss their cheek.

What Guys Said 13

• dating? I prefer younger ones but older isn't a complete nogo. If we are only talking about sexual attraction... sure, there are also women in their forties which as still sexy as fuck. but not older than that. just on a personality level... sure, age doesn't matter in that case

• I don't seriously date older women but have 2 as friends with benefits. They are really awesome and so naughty. I love it.

• I wouldn't date more than a couple years older (or younger). But I'd be down to have fun with an older woman.

• Honestly I couldn't do a relationship, just sex

• Age is not just a number, but any two (or more) adults can have whatever sexual relationship they want with anyone else who consents and it is not wrong. Everyone has a right to choose for him or herself.

• i've seen a few hot older women, but i'd stick to my age.

• yes i am. i dont know why. but i like women more than girls

• I'm currently going out with a woman who is 16 years older than me.

• Nope. Lol

• Only my age group

• Single older women are a lot more desperate and slutty and give it up more. I sometimes go for them because they're easy, not because they're good looking. Girls start going downhill at about 22. Any girl over 35 is a Grandmother.

• I'd sleep with a woman in her 40's if she was down with fooling around with me.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1

• Much younger men? Hell no !! Most of them are painfully immature