I mean if an older woman is youthful and sexy and happy and positive and nice and funny?
Girls if if the guy is very mature and strong looking and doesn't seem young. A strong leadership a deep strong voice confidence a masculine job a hard worker a great sense of style. A good vibe. Mature as far as wanting to cook together and talk over dinner and have a causal beer and listen to music that appeals to older people too. And who is deep and downright sexy but sincerely interested in you.
If you found this would you choose this younger guy and or older woman? Is age just a number?
- woman ten years older is ok22% (2)19% (5)19% (7)Vote
- Woman 15 years older is ok0% (0)7% (2)6% (2)Vote
- Woman 20 years older is ok0% (0)19% (5)14% (5)Vote
- 10 years older is too much22% (2)11% (3)14% (5)Vote
- 15 years older is too much0% (0)4% (1)3% (1)Vote
- younger girl older guy works best33% (3)19% (5)22% (8)Vote
- Age is just a number it is the chemistry23% (2)21% (6)22% (8)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
When you're a young guy (around 14 or 15) first taking a *sexual* interest in girls, the pornstars and other objects of female desire you look at are 10, 15, or more years older than you!
That changes, but when you are attracted to someone else, the age can be just a number if you click right. I've gone out with older women but have found I'm young at heart and so prefer younger (and maybe my youthful side is what the older ones liked about me!)1
Most Helpful Girl
I prefer the maturity of men who are somewhat older than me as opposed to my own age group - that could change though. I am young enough right now that the only men younger than me are teenagers and teenage guys are really just not attractive. I feel as though guys kind of hit a peak between their mid twenties and early thirties, it might be that I will just always prefer that age range regardless of my own age.2