Girls, How do I talk to this girl?

Girls, How do I talk to this girl?

I've had a crush on this girl since 6th grade (freshman in college now). She got kicked out of my middle school in the 7th grade for some stupid shit and moved to another school. She then started dating this guy like freshman year who was a total d-bag. So he went off to college somewhere in L. A. I'm guessing. She constantly makes posts about bad boyfriends and cheating boyfriends on her Facebook page. I kind've took this as they broke up but it still says they're dating. We both go to community college in the same area, but again two different schools. The only method of contact with her is Facebook and tbh it's weird to use Facebook to try and talk to her. She is literally the prettiest girl I've ever met. She comes in my work sometimes (In-N-Out) but not often enough for me to have convo's with her, plus she's always surrounded by her friends. I never have the courage to talk to her becaus what am I going to say oh hey you probably don't remember me but I went to middle school with you, let's go out sometime. I just want to know how I can find out if she isn't dating this d-bag anymore and how I can start talking to her and maybe try to date her. I'll leave a picture up top of her. Please help, she is literally the girl of my dreams, if I could marry her I would.

2

What Girls Said 2

• First off - total creep for posting a person's picture without consent, secondly, how would you even find her (irl - just showing up somewhere is simply put - creepy) and thirdly, you're living in a silly daydream. Maybe it's time to grow up and find someone you've got a real, sincere shot with.

• Go fuck yourself. Don't tell me who I do and don't have a shot with.

• Do you have her permission to post her photo on here?

• If would have asked her to get a picture to make a post about her, I just would've talked to her...😔