Guy I'm seeing decided to call another girl on our vacation how should I react?

So I've been seeing this guy for a few months pretty heavy. We see each other daily, things were going great until about a month ago when I found out he had been sleeping with a woman he works with. She is engaged but her relationship is an open one? If that makes sense. Anyway he said he would stop sleeping with her because he really liked me but he still has his job where he sees her a lot. I decided to take him with me on a vacation and while I was in our room he went outside and called her back to back around midnight after I asked him the first day of our vacation not to call her while we're here. A vacation is to escape everything and problems right? Well it really infuriated me to the point where I feel like I should kick him out and send him back home. I paid for this whole vacation on my own. How should I react? Am I over reacting?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not over reacting at all. Yes send him home. Enjoy your vacation by yourself. He has already cheated on you, that's enough there never mind still contacting her, on your vacation no less. He has no respect for you.

What Guys Said 1

• You have a right to feel how you feel. He should had told her he is on vacation and he can't talk now. I think he still has feelings for her and he might still be sleeping with her.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think you're over-reacting. I'd probably feel the same way as you.
    He's probably still in an unfinished situation with her.