Straight people: How would you feel finding out that the person you've started dating a few weeks ago was only in same sex relationships until now?

• That would be fine with me... but I'd be interested why the sudden change.
  • It would be weird to me, but I'd be okay with it after a bit of reconsideration.
  • Maybe that would be too much for me to handle - I don't get it. o. O
  • Hmmmmm... nope - doesn't seem possible.

Most Helpful Guy

• I tend towards B... I'd of course we wary to be sure she's not experimenting with me. And if she is, she'd at least need to tell me. It would change the dimension of our relationship, though I would not necassarrily walk away.
    It would than depend on her attitude and if she'd gradually become very serious about us.
    Otherwise, friend zone is okay... but no messing around with someone who's not serous about us :o

• Thanks for the MH Sally... has this happened in reality?

• Probably... Not to me, though. It was just a hypothetical question - doing some research for my writing. =)

• Good that you do your research, good luck with it :D

What Guys Said 11

• It depends on the circumstances, I wouldn't want to be used so she could test the waters so to speak so their would have to be some reason for the sudden shift, beyond that I don't think I would mind that much as long as she didn't expect me to act differently.

• That's a lot of responsibility: I'd be responsible for the first hetero experience, thus I would be representing the whole man gender. She would encapsulate her idea of a man based on everything I'd do. I would feel that she'd be comparing me at all times and thinking how it would be like if I was a woman.
    And I'd feel threatened, as it it wasn't enough to have half of the planet's population as a competition, now I had the other half aswell.

• Id feel cool that I was the first guy she wanted to be with.

I probably wouldn't have high expectations tho. I do tend to think bisexuals are more promiscuous and more likely to cheat. It may not be factually true but that's the impression I have of them :/

• My biggest worry would be that I would be afraid of annoying her by asking her about details of lesbianism.
    i would find it amazingly hot, and I worry she would find my interest (not in her ex, but in her bisexuality) trying.

• Where's the don't give a 💩 option?

• I would say B), mostly because I've never considered the option of same-sex relationships, was never interested although I do admit I was heavily conditioned to be repulsed by the idea.

• Immediate breakup.

• I would want to know why they wanted to be with me and I wouldn't trust they were serious

• I'd be feeling pretty godlike if I turned a lesbian straight tbf.

• That'd be fucking epic knowing that I was her first guy. I wouldn't care if my girlfriend slept with other girls, just not other guys.

• I'd have to take it on a case-by-case basis.

What Girls Said 9

• I feel as though my screening process would have found that out prior to agreeing to a relationship with them.

• I think if they had only ever been with the same sex before I would be a little worried that I was like their straight experiment and question if it was a relationship that I should really get invested in. It depends on a lot of other things though. If they identified as completely gay before me then it would validate my concerns but if they had always felt they were bi and just never made it around to the opposite sex yet I wouldn't feel as threatened by it. I think it's probably some lack of self confidence on my part but even at that it would probably keep me a little more reserved right at the start of the relationship. Obviously at a point if the relationship is lasting it won't seem as odd and the whole thing will fade out of my mind - the feeling that they might leave for lack of interest, not the knowledge that they had never been with the opposite sex before. I kind of feel like all of the poll options at once, really.

• i voted a~ i once dated a bisexual guy who had only even been with men before meeting me. it didn't bother me in the slightest~ in the time he was with me, i was his preference, obv.

• Confused, disappointed, angry, hurt... sad that I could never "be enough"

• ain't nobody got time for that

• Woo hoo I turned him! Just kidding actually haha. Not sure I could handle that

• I wouldn't be able to handle it. It would make me think that he needs more sexually than I can give. I would expect him to always want a man over me. I can't compete with another man for my man's attention. So, nope.

• I'd be all like threesome now.

• I wouldn't mind his past is his past.