Have you met a random guy you had a very high sexual attraction / you were interested in having sex with him.
But few minutes after the conversation you were NOT sexually interested anymore/ NOT interested in sex , because he appeared clingy?
Choose an option from the poll.
- I NEVER lost sexual attraction/ interested in having sex , just because a random guy appeared clingy.Vote A
- I NEVER have sexual attraction for a random guy I met.Vote B
- I LOSE sexual attraction/ interest to have sex, if the guy appears clingy to me.Vote C
- Even if I have high sexual attraction for a random guy, I WON'T be interested to have sex because he is a random guy.Vote D
- When I meet ANY random guy I have high sexual attraction / interest in having sex, I friend-zone him.Vote E
Guys can not vote on this poll
Most Helpful Girl
I can notice a guy is hot, but it takes more than just hotness to get me to want to have sex with him. All else being equal, it will make me want to have sex with him *faster* than a guy I don't find hot, & make it take longer for me to come to the conclusion "nah, this guy ain't right for me;" however, in general, I don't want to fuck a hot guy until I get to know him better.1
- Show AllShow Less