Is this a red flag?

We dated three months so far and we are official, but my gut is feeling funny. I noticed her two best friends are out there... Like one is married and always cheats on her husband and brags about sending pics of how good looking the guy is the the one I'm dating... The one I'm dating sends her pics of me also. The second friend I actually know personally and she sleeps around with random guys and she even slept with my GFs boss and he is married and my girlfriend knows about. It's just a weird vibe because they seem to lack a moral compass the my girlfriend seems to be fine with it but she swears she is not like them.

What do you think?

What Girls Said 3

• I think it's possible that she has a mindset of "live your life and I'll live mine" but you should watch her very closely if those are her closest friends. Even if she isn't like them, they'll likely try to get her to be like them.

Really, it's up to you. I'd say don't break up with her just based on this, however if you have a bad feeling about the relationship you should definitely get out.

• Well they go clubbing and to of bars and she even told me she has had one night stands... So far what's alarming me is she found a watch in her bedroom and thought it was mine.. It wasn't so it was an awkward moment... Turned out to be some guy she was screwing around with she said a few months before me but how I'm I suppose to know if it was a few days before? I'm questioning bc she said ever since she text to him about his watch he has been texting wanting to hang out...

• I think you know her best. Of course there is a chance that her friends might affect her, but you can't really jump to conclusions at the moment since nothing has really happened yet. Try to be more observant and take it from there.

• We just met... Plus Well they go clubbing and to of bars and she even told me she has had one night stands... So far what's alarming me is she found a watch in her bedroom and thought it was mine.. It wasn't so it was an awkward moment... Turned out to be some guy she was screwing around with she said a few months before me but how I'm I suppose to know if it was a few days before? I'm questioning bc she said ever since she text to him about his watch he has been texting wanting to hang out...

• We broke up last week bc I'm having a hard time trusting her... There were some guy shorts in her closet and she said they were he gay guy friends said he would come over during lunch break at work and swim for 15 mins... Get out of here! She is 46 years old what kind of excuse is that?

• Yeah i can see your point, she just isn't the relationship-type apparently. You can definitely find someone much better than her, don't lose hope. Just be happy you don't have to deal with that anymore.

• I am not sure. People usually claim: "show me your friends and I will show you who you are", but I don't think that's always the case. For example, personally I have friends who are quite different from me.
    Has she given you reasons not to trust her?

• DWe just met... Plus Well they go clubbing and to of bars and she even told me she has had one night stands... So far what's alarming me is she found a watch in her bedroom and thought it was mine.. It wasn't so it was an awkward moment... Turned out to be some guy she was screwing around with she said a few months before me but how I'm I suppose to know if it was a few days before? I'm questioning bc she said she doesn't reply to him d

What Guys Said 0