Does he love me?

Well, this guy and I have been dating each other off and on for three years now. We started as fuck buddies. Then I caught feelings and at first he didn't. I stood by him and was loyal either way. I guess later on he caught feelings. Now, he's a liar and a cheater. He always breaks up with me though. Then after awhile we talk and then he gets back together with me. Then it ends up the same way... I don't know if I should believe him when he tells me he loves me anymore... its not always bad though. He took care of me when I had nothing... he DOES things to show he loves me, its just the fear of him leaving me, cheating, or lying to me is permanently there and now I don't know how I feel anymore. I don't know if I should believe him this time or give him any more chances... he makes me feel like everything is my fault without directly saying it. Like he complains that im too insecure, well I wasn't insecure until you continuously lied, cheated, and then left me. One of the reasons he broke up with me was Recently when he said he didn't love me. That was two months ago, now he says he knows he loves me. I'm so confused and don't know what to feel or do. I think I'm scared to get close to him. I know I still lovvve him with all my heart and I want to be happy with him... but does he truly love me?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• No he doesn't love you. He's just using you for sex and fun.

• Ouch.

• Yes, ouch and truthful. Besides your profile says you're under 18. You shouldn't be off and on as a fuck buddy at your age. Focus on school or something else. Relationships aren't the most important thing in the world.

• No, I am 18 and im close to graduating. Thanks for the truth. I guess I'll find a solution on my own.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0