You know what really sucks about being a guy in relationships?

If you fall in love with a girl, and that girl is pretty damn hot, you better do all you can to keep her. Because guys are waiting at her doorstep for something to fuck up in your relationship, just so they can jump right in and take her up. The thing about being a guy is we have to put in work to get a girl, cause guys make the first move, and girls are usually shy, and society says that all guys want is sex, so the girl puts that in her head, and just says "Well, you gonna have to take me out first." Girls, on the other hand, they can get dick whenever they please, get into a relationship whenever they please, and its just too easy for them.

Especially after a breakup because most girls need to be in a fucking relationship at ALL times, because they require attention at ALL times, and it makes the guy that fell in love, feel like shit and there's no stopping it. Damn i wish i was a bitch..

^
l
l
That being said, they rebound into another relationship. doesn't matter if they were ina relationship prior for 5 years, they still rebound the fuck out of it.

Most Helpful Girl

• You do know that attractive men exist though, right? And that women can be just as competitive when it comes to these attractive men, also basically waiting in line? And that not all women are shy? And that a lot of women put effort into their relationships too?
    If you put effort into a relationship JUST because you don't want her to leave your ass for another man... then you're clearly doing it for the wrong reasons. There will ALWAYS be someone who would LOVE to be with your partner, whether your partner is a boy or a girl. Competition is a simple fact of dating and relationships, and many other different aspects of life, such as work. If you don't want to compete then get out and stay single.
    Also, lol.
    "Girls, on the other hand, they can get dick whenever they please, get into a relationship whenever they please"
    I've been single for my entire life. Every guy I have ever fallen for has either been emotionally unavailable, with someone else, or simply not interested in me at all like that. It's really not that simple, even for girls, to "just get a boyfriend".

Most Helpful Guy

• That's why you gotta be the best you can. If she isn't the best she can be, dump her, and go for another girl.
    The good thing about guys is that we choose. We may not have 20 girls waiting at our doorstep, like girls do, but we choose the best girls. Most of the guys waiting at a girl's doorstep are jerks, so she's gonna end up jumping from jerk to jerk, while during that time you're searching and getting with the perfect girl.

Yes, it SUCKS that you have to do absolutely everything, put on the effort, the time, the money, the feelings... but in the end, I believe we have more chances of landing the perfect girl, than girls landing the perfect guy, cause the perfect guys aren't waiting for a girl's relationship to fail, they have much better things to do.

What Girls Said 9

• You do realize that all girls are not one and the same, yeah?
    www.quickmeme.com/.../...4e2e483d83d6dca1252dd.jpg

• That guy needs a fedora xD

• That may be true, but in this current generation of men and women, and from my experiences, they have all been this way. And its not a girl that doesn't like me. Its a girl that actually put in the effort, made it obvious that she wanted to date me, then i give her the chance, 5 months later she cheats. Then the SAME thing happened with a different girl, but instead, 2 months later, she cheats. Lol i later found out that they both had a repuation for cheating anyways, but i didn't know in the beggining. I feel like i gotta research a bitch, before i date her lmao

• You're picking the wrong women asker. We're not all like your exes.

• But in contrast, for a girl you can be a 10 out of 10 and still if a guy wants to cheat on you then he will. Nothing will make someone stay if they want more, I wouldn't put myself on a pedestal but I know my boyfriend found me really attractive but he still cheated, I did everything for him and there wasn't any error that I could've done wrong in the relationship he just took it for granted.

• Okay, let's all stop pretending that this beautiful damsel with suitors in droves working to win over her hard earned affection even actually exists, let alone is the staple of female experience. She exists in movies from the 1950s, ones with Marilyn Monroe or James Dean. In real life women face the same issues as men when it comes to dating.

• Not that easy being a woman. One of my friends wants to find a guy to date but most guys just want a fuck buddy. Not all girls need to be in a relationship at all times. I've been single for nearly 2 years and the last relationship was a LDR so didn't get that much attention lol.

• I can empathise but there are things that are difficult for women to. We both have advantages and disadvantages I think we are pretty equal in that way.

• I dont know what women you hang around, but that isn't true for me at all..

• That's not true for me at all tbh

• I totally get your point. But not all girls are hot and wanted by guys😪..

• I understand your point but it isn't honestly that easy but than again I'm not super pretty. The last thing it's been for me is easy. I put my heart into my relationships and have gotten cheated on in everyone of them. Last thing I do is rebound after a bad relationship. Cause I just want to be left alone. Don't want to deal with anyone. But I'm sure there are girls just how you described them but not every girl has it like that.

What Guys Said 4

• its true and I get what you've said.

here's somethin to help you empower yourself and take the power back.

women may hold the keys to sex but we men hold the keys to marriage.

though a women can get dates, her being happy from it and making the guy happy dont come with it. pretty girls are often expensive and a headache and the sex becomes blah in a couple months

you dont realise how much power we as men have. women look pretty for us, they need us to fulfill their maternal instinct and we ARE superior than them

empower yourself and take your power back. dont be a slave to what plses the women

be selfish, take what you want from her and if she falls short, move to the next one.

• But the thing is most of the guys waiting around on her don't know what the fuck they're doing, and are, if anything, pushing your girlfriend into your arms.

Your job is to NOT be complacent and boring. So long as you keep your relationship fun and exciting, you'll keep your girlfriend.

• Not the case sometimes. Sometimes they want new and different.

• That's why I enjoy being a guy. You decide who to chose who to be with and if she isn't a good woman cut her loose.

• lol, I agree. But it's not all roses for the women either. Getting hit on by any and all guys all the time (possibly even worrying about your safety) etc. But yes I'd say women have it easier for sure. Especially when it comes to asking the other person out and dating.