Your honest answer?

Seniors at a hs. We dated that whole year. We never had sex since she said she was a virgin and wants to wait. We graduated and she left to college which is breaking up. She moved 300 miles away and i stayed home. We'd still talk but as friends. I'd see her upload pics of her partying, dirty dancing with dudes, drinking. A year later she decides she wants to move back home. She then moved back and on her first day back she invited me for lunch as friends but still kissed. We hungout and i was dying to ask if she dated/slept around and so i asked if she dated? and she said "NOTHING SERIOUS". I told her the truth that i dated/slept with a girl. She started talking smack like "So just one girl huh that was it"? I then asked how far she got in her dates and she wouldn't answer it instead she'd walk faster and roll her eyes in the back of her head. After this lunch date she dumped me/ said she doesn't want to hear from me again or she'll call the cops.

Do you think she slept around or no? it matters i was serious about her. This wasn't an overnight hookup where i could careless about what her name was this was actually someone i had a relationship with.

What Girls Said 2

• She mightve, judging by her reaction

• Maybe she did and maybe she didn't. You shouldn't have asked, but I can understand why you did.

What Guys Said 0