Why does it seem like that when you ask most women, they want a "funny/witty/goofy" guy but most men are neither of those things?

And when you are funny, you still strike out a lot unless you're a 10/10 with engineer money.

Most Helpful Guy

• Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse are in divorce court. the Judge speaks to Mickey and says ''but you say here that you're wife is crazy''
    Mickey says ''i didn't say she was crazy, i said she was fucking Goofy''

What Girls Said 3

• There has to be a balance. If my guy couldn't be serious with me when the occasion calls for it, then I wouldn't be with him. A lot of "class clowns" can't be serious, which is why they strike out. But if my guy was only serious and intense, but never able to let loose and have fun with me, then I wouldn't be with him either. Most girls want a fun, carefree relationship which is what I think they're getting at with "funny/witty/goofy"

• But they also want to know there's value, hence the ability to be serious

• It's just a characteristic that some people find attractive. I know I do. If someone makes me laugh they have my attention straight away, that's just the way I feel.

• You are talking to the wrong men. I know plenty of funny and witty guys. I have a crush on one now, he seems really cool. I don't know what he looks like, or what he does for a living, but I always enjoy talking to him daily. He makes me laugh and smile, and I seem to do the same.

• I think it'd be a stretch to say most men are funny.

• A gigantic stretch

What Guys Said 3

• With the exception of celebrities who are rich and attractive, the guys who get laid the most are attractive, fun guys who dont have a lot of money.

The idea you need money to get girls is wrong. Iddally you want to be the type of guy they want to sleep with no strings attached just because she thinks your hot. You dont want to be the guy who has to use money to win girls over. The same girl who makes the rich guy pay to take her on expensive dates has likely spread her legs by the third date for guys who didn't spend a dime in her.

Those are the guys you want to be.

• hmm.. must be where you live

• "unless you're a 10/10 with engineer money."

You don't come off as a dude that's very funny...