He said it felt more like a friendship than a romantic relationship?

We've been dating for 2 mos and this is what i get.

He said it feels more like a friendship than a relationship so maybe the attraction wasn't enough.

We did normal things, movie, walking around, spend time in malls, sex..

Im not sure what does he really mean. Does he just dont really like me? Or is it the sexual attraction thats missing? - we have sexual incompatibilities.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lack of sexual passion then.

Most Helpful Girl

• You pretty much answered your own question. You have sexual incompatibilities. Sex is a big part of a romantic relationship. It's not everything, but if it is that important to him, it's probably a deal breaker for a long-term relationship.

• We worked on our sexual incompatibilites. We talked about it and decided to try again. I became submissive and pleased him which i think worked out in a way. I guess with his personality, im not that romantic.

• You could just ask him what he means by that. I mean, there's no harm in that.

• Thank you for MHGirl!

What Guys Said 9

• perhaps there was a lack of what he felt would be the romantic aspects of the relationship or he didn't see the potential for a long term relationship... OR it's just an excuse for something else

• He tried it and it wasn't his cup of tea. He is looking for a way to tell you that he wants out without hurting your feelings. . . and that strategy also makes the exit easier for him.

• Well, I think he just likes you as a friend.

• he gave it a shot and it didn't feel like a relationship to him beyond the sex and stuff.

• Sounds like the chemistry isn't there. What incompatibilities do you have?

• If there was no chemistry, we wouldn't last 2 months 😕 He told me he likes me a lot and he likes the time we spend together so i believe there's chemistry somehow.. The incompatibilities we had was about sex. I dont really give oral and he was turned off the first time but after that we tried again and it was better or so i believe?

• Do you at least accept oral?

• This happened to me before, I liked her as a friend but just wasn't really attracted to her so it wasn't going to work out.

• Is it the emotional attraction thats lacking? 😞 Why do i feel that if i stuck around, it will be fruitful in the end? Should i give him space to sort out his feelings? by the way he didn't tell me this directly.

• I won't discuss it here, just message me and I'll tell u why it didn't work out.

• That's actually good. That means he's very comfortable around you.

• 60 days of sexual friends. Not rare.

• "we have sexual incompatibilities"

Could be that. Or attraction. How major were the incompatibilities?

What Girls Said 2

• Could be that he doesn't feel romantic!

• Maybe the frequency of sex was an issue. Men typically have higher libidos.