He rejected me a year ago for another girl. Now he wants me. what should I do?

He rejected me about a year ago because he liked this one girl more than me and he had known her longer than me. But I was pretty sure he also liked me too. Not as much as he liked her though. Now she got a boyfriend and he wants me. Should I accept it? I still kinda like him but on the other side of my heart, I want a revenge for what happened before.

Oh and he is really trying to get together with me. He started contact me on summer 2015 which is one year after it happened and After I found about this girl on January I got angry and haven't contact him and ignored him. He never actually blocked me in his social media.

Most Helpful Guy

• How did he reject you? Was he already seeing the other girl?

Did the other girl express that she intended to date him?

• At that time, I had known for him for about couple of months and I told him my feeling. It was during summer when he was in town. well, it was kinda long distance since he was going university out of town. He just visited during 2014 summer caz it's his hometown. He never answered what I said and seemed like avoiding me, but he never blocked me in social media. I moved on and memory about him just drifted away from me. In summer 2015, he started contact me I didn't know why, and I did back. I clearly moved on and the intention was just being friends. About January, February, I heard that he liked this girl at the time told him my feeling. And she started dating on summer 2015. I realize I am a rebound and didn't answer back his contact. Although I had no intention dating or liking him when I was contacting, my pain suddenly reappeared and it got me angry. So I'm not contacting him anymore since January but I think he is really trying to get me.

• Yes you should

• Thank you so much for the help!! It really means a lot:)

What Guys Said 2

• Since you're still upset about it, I wouldn't get involved with him. That relationship is almost certain to fail

• Could you explain to me why the relationship is gonna fail? Is it because I will always remember that he broke my heart in the first place?

• Your welcome. Now that I know the full story I say go for the relationship.

• Thank you so much for the help!! It means a lot:)

• fuck him! no wait, i dont mean you should fuck him. he can go and fuck himself!

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should reconsider. Now that the other girl dumped him, he's coming back to you because he knew you had feelings for him. He's going for the safe bet, which is you if you allow it. I think you deserve better!

• Thanks for the answer. They never dated actually, so there was no dumping. I have known for him not very long time like about 2 months and asked him out, but he never answered and seemed like avoiding me. But he never blocked me on social media. I actually never heard from him for a year. I clearly moved on, and he was disappearing from my memory. Then suddenly now, he contacted me via social media. I answered back couple of times. He never actually told me why he rejected me which is caz of this one girl I found this information from my friends that he liked someone at that time and right now she is dating. I realize I am the rebound and didn't contact him any more. But he still keeps contacting me ( like posting pictures in his social media that reminds of me and him) and I think he is trying a lot. I know this sounds mean but I really want to break his heart like he did mine, but also kinda still likes him.

• Iwant to put him as a back up while seeing other guys in my town because by focusing on him and expecting too much on him, I don't want to miss other loves that can happen. Do you think it's ok?

• And the fact that he rejected me at first for the girl and now that the girl has a boyfriend, so coming back to me. Should I accept this?