I'm done trying to get a girlfriend?

I'm coming up to my 25th bday this weekend. And I've never had a girlfriend. Closest I got was I got her number and when I called her, she texted back no. I don't want every girl to like. I'd like just one to. I'm a nice guy. But I know nice don't finish last. It's every time I just end up back to square one. Maybe I'm just not meant to have a girlfriend. This use to never bother me. But now it's starting too. I've tried online dating, I message a girl and either they don't reply or if they do its one word reply. My friends all date younge girls (19-20), and I rather date someone of my age or maybe 1 or 2 years younger. I don't know what to do. I'm ready to give up and move on.

Most Helpful Girl

• i believe that if ur asking a question about it, you still care, and you still want someone to love. id like to know how long all them dates ur friends got with are gonna last. u just need patience. it's not worth giving up over.

• One of my friends are still together. Close to a year. And my other friend Shawn just broke up with his girlfriend they lasted 3 years.

• Yea I know, just sometimes it's just sucks being a 5th wheel and watching them enjoy each other. But my time may come sooner or later.

• thanks. your time will definitely come. all the best.

What Girls Said 1

• Why don't you talk to a friend about it? Maybe you're acting too clingy

What Guys Said 2

• Have a positive attitude, work on self improvement (promotion, lifting weights, learn a new language, etc.), and don't focus on it so much. You're still young. Some people don't find the perfect person till in their 40s

• Ya just because it's the way it is doesn't mean I have to like it or enjoy it