Guys, would you talk to a girl you don't like?

would you continue to talk to a girl you don't like, would you end it (tell her) or just stop talking to her?

• I would tell her. If I didn't want to talk to her.
    20% (5)
  • I would continue to talk to her...(why)
    48% (12)
  • I would just stop talking to her. (Block her number, block her in Facebook, etc)
    32% (8)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll
If you met the girl on a dating website? Would you continue to talk to her if you really didn't like her.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Talking to her does not mean there is anything going between the two, just be friends, the world needs light bearers.

What Guys Said 13

• Like her means what?

As a friend or more than just friends?

• Sometimes I talk to people I don't like as much mostly out of courtesy. I don't want to be rude for no real good reason.

• i make friends. just because i dont want to marry a women doesn't mean the relationship isn't meaningful in other ways. some of my best friends in the world are women. love them with all my heart but they dont make my dick hard.

• you didn't say the context of there relationship. if it was an ex it all depended on why they were an ex.
    if they were just someone i knew and didn't like i would just avoid them

• If you met her on a dating website?

• i probable would would but wouldn't hold a conversation with them

• Like in what sense?
    I talk to many people, but I talk less when don't wanna talk to them. That's a sign I guess.

• Even if I don't like her romantically... Still she can be a friend... Lol I can talk to her as a friend.. :-)

• I'd keep talking to her if she was friendly, but I wouldn't flirt with her and lead her on. I'm not that big of an asshole.

• i would be polite to a point and make small tlak but i dont talk to people very much unless i have a logical reason why i would such as proffesional use

• It's called being nice.

• I would just stop talking to her.

• No , thats leading somone on and I have too much going on to waste my time playing games

• Sometimes people just want to be friends. If your a pretty cool person that's probably the scenario. If you mean "don't like" as in dislike, then generally most people would not continue to talk to said person unless they are really nice.

• What if you met on a dating website?

• Then he prob likes you or he wouldn't be bothering you, unless he is a weirdo. Dating websites are not to find friends.

• If I don't like her... why should I?