I think my boyfirend is gonna leave me?

I think he is gonna breakup with me pretty soon tonight, il admit im really insecure and nagging, but that was due to some of his harsh comments in the past how he said he thought his prefrence in blond petite girl were prettier than me and that he liked other things besides me, but i still love him like crazy, we have been together for 4 years and now im not sure what to do my insecurities are pretty bad i think im driving him away, is there anyway i can save our relationship?

Most Helpful Girl

• Move on

• It hard to plus i hate being alone and a girl like me never gets a boyfirend so...

• Its the best choice of action
      Its hard but doable

There are other people no matter who you are

• Hmm yes you are very much right.

What Guys Said 4

• no, not at this point. When I read your post it wreaks of craziness. He treats you like shit, you accept it. I honestly don't think that is love you feel, it is desperation. He's a dick and you are immature. Probably better you two split and grow up a little. Neither are clearly ready for a relationship.

• I think usually the more you try and hang on the more he's going to pull away, so just try and be independant and fun to be around and leave it up to him if he wants to stay or not. You can't force him to want to be with you but you can change your own behaviour. He chose to be with you so he likes you, so you shouldn't be insecure also nagging is one of the worst things you can do it's so annoying and it really pisses guys off. So just try and change what you can change and don't be too panicked. In the end every person decides for themselves and you just have to accept that it might be over, but if you try to make him stay, it's definitely over.

• communicate. and quick.

• I have, but he keeps pulling away

• I don't know what to say but I will pray that both of you remain together forever. And tell him what has happened to him suddenly? Actually I can give you proper solution since I am still single and never been in a relation before. Be happy and convince him any way.

What Girls Said 1

• honey stop nagging and work on your insecurities.