Who has a higher dating expectation?

Yes I'm only putting two choices since I know A LOT of you will just go for both. If you want to pick both then comment about why it's both. :P

• Men
  • Women
I actually believe women have a higher dating expectation than men.

Most Helpful Guy

• 3|4
    • lol we dont even know which girl in the pic is her :D

• @DodgersGM I made the same exact face when I read it the first time, so I figured it would be fitting, haha

• holy fuck lol. at least she was nice at the end XD

Most Helpful Girl

• i think most men would be happy if someone validated them physically. women are a bit more complex. in general.

What Guys Said 31

• For casual sex women are pickier, while men often lower their standards.

For relationships men are generally picker about looks and sexual history but otherwise aren't too demanding. Just attractive, not promiscuous, fun to hang out with, trustworthy and not dramatic.

For relationships women are more forgiving on looks than they are for casual sex but they have higher standards for wealth and personality. I also feel like there's more of an expectation for the guy to be confident, assertive, tough but not too tough, romantic, lead conversations, initiate, and for him to keep things exciting.

• Women obviously, like really. There is not even any contest. Have you seen how picky they are? Literally only about 20% of the male population AT MOST actually receives female attention whereas rejection is the standard for the remaining 80% of us. For every 1 "Yes" that a guy receives, he probably received about 5 "No's" prior. And there you have it ladies--you wonder why men's magazines tend to be so Machiavellian when it comes to dating and utilitarian in their approach toward women. It is because rejection is the norm for most men, and so the fairytale idea of waiting for "the one" is really impossible. A guy won't get a girl UNLESS he takes such an approach in order to increase his odds at all costs.

Frankly Christianity and its introduction of monogamy to the West is really the only reason why most males get to reproduce. If it weren't for that, then only the wealthiest few males--businessmen, corporate types, celebrities etc.--would monopolize nearly the entire female population, leaving the rest of the male population sexless and unable to pass on our genes which happens in the animal kingdom all of the time. And yet now feminists and LGBTs want to destroy conventional standards--it is only a time before monogamy also goes--and this is precisely what is going to happen.

• We all know its women. When you're a guy and you're on the market, it isn't just who you are, its lots of other shit that men don't give a crap about but that women are choosy over.

• Women by a long shot. Men are expected to approach, to ask her out, , to open the door, to pull the chair, to pay for the date, to provide for transportation, to lick her feet and eat her shit and etc.

• I never understood how anyone could enjoy having someone open a door for you, chaired pulled out, someone else driving you all the time, etc.

• Sounds bitter towards the end there

How can you not enjoy someone being polite to you, kitten?

• @Bards I don't know unless my hands are completely full and I can't get a door open at all. It would feel weird if a guy I was dating was opening the door 24/7. Along with pulling a chair out for me. Since I can do that myself it's not like the chair weighs 200 pounds or something. If a dude payed for a date I would feel bad. Then I would feel like I owed him something. Even if it's my boyfriend I don't want him having to do everything. That doesn't seem fair.

I used to be the one always driving and taking the dude I was dating to places. Since I had a nicer car at the time and I loved to drive. Though after my car wreck I'm to scared to drive to town/cities anymore.

• Women demand more. I'm not surprise given how they tend to be the submissive ones in the relationships.
    Usually a guy just wants a kind beautiful woman, while women tend to demand a whole list of things.

That being said, I demand quite a lot from women. I'm a picky son of a bitch xD

• i won´t say both but i won´t say one in general.

mens expectations are higher when i comes to her physical appearance and the importance of having sex in a timely manner. while not caring so much about her character at first

womens expectations are higher, when it comes to continuous effort of the male to fight for them and prove their affection and worth to them. while mystly not considering sex at all at first.

• gotta go with B.

• I've been saving this meme for you Kitteh.
    m.quickmeme.com/.../...6afcd32ef9c596c17463515.jpg
    Women. With the exception of metrosexual men.

• Generally i think it's women, but i think men should have more dating expectations. I know i do and want a woman who can meet my high standards.

• It's probably women, yeah. But that's just as much men's fault as it is theirs -- especially men who bow down and offer up pedestals to anything in a skirt.

• I think girls expect us to have less expectations, so they end up trying to hook us the wrong way. Then they come to places like this and cry blood murder about how things didn't work out because he only wanted me for my body/sex... It's a self fulfilling prophecy.

• I would say women because many of them feel entitled to have their meals paid for just because they have a vagina. They also tend to want things to be 500% romantic. Although when they want that, I think their expectations are beyond my comprehension.

• Men are polygamous and women are hypergamous *attracted by status).

Women care about a man's job, social circle, pre-selection, money, success and more, whereas men don't mind if a woman works in McDonalds, whereas women do.

• Women make thebiggest movie in their heads, and sadly they get hurt by asshole guys that make them believe : /

• They both are because, There are the girls with High Expectations, and there are guys with higher expectation, and members of every other gender have high expectation, there are more then just men and women by the way

• Cat's they are such cat nip diggers :(

• Most men will date you but not marry you.

Most women won't date you but should you attract one marry you.

• girls as they should!!!

• What a disgusting pussy of a man.

• @CountVronsky you are 24 dude stop being a pussy and it's time to grow a dick

• Ha ha ha! You insult like a little kid, copying exactly what I said and saying it back at me. Do you really think that will have any effect? @Love-travel

• The women, naturally.

• Men have, most not all.

They want everyone to look like Irina shayk.

• I would say MEN.

• i have high standards so id say men

• Definitely women by far. I don't care much at all where I go on a date. Going to a buffet would actually be fine with me. But women expect some place with a nice atmosphere, they want the guy to dress up and act in a certain way.

• This goes without saying, right?

• Women want a real man who can put them in their place (make them submissive) while remaining respectful of their boundaries and make them feel flawless despite their odd habits and traits.

Men want a woman who MAKES THEM FEEL LIKE a real man, makes them feel irresistible, woman cums easily over him and basically makes him know he is the alpha of all humankind because really everyone is in their own way.

• What are your expectations?

• Average Guy requirements:
    1. Be cute
    2. Don't be a bitch
    3. Let me have sex with you
    Average Girl requirements:
    41.media.tumblr.com/.../...sy9fElV21qd8pxx_540.jpg

• Women. Most of them have been taught to expect a lot and give less.

• Everyone is gonna say women. But in my dating experience I have always had way higher expectations than any girl I've been with.

• Oh come on. Men's list: Be physically attractive to me. Be fun to hang out with.

Women's list: ... We all know that it is much much longer , and more tricky to fulfill.

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 8

• Of course women. Lol we want everything perfect. Perfect boyfriend. Perfect Wedding. Perfect relationship. Etc it never ends.

• lol women 100%

• I think women are lol!

• most guys only want sex and a girl with nice personality

girls look mr perfect

• I'm going to say women because we generally want to be wooed.

• No brainer

• With men, it's racial preferences but with women it's just like everything

• Lol men because all I hear online and in real life men say, she has to be a certain age, she can not be too old or too young, she has to have a certain hair color, she has to have a certain type of body, she has to be a virgin

• I don't know where you've been, but not even half of that is true for most men.

• @CountVronsky there is a user on here who's requirement is a girl can not have been with more than 3 partners for him to date her, I asked him have you been with more than 3 partners he said yes

• Well, that's ONE man, not everyone. I can quote plenty of girls who have a similar attitude.