How do you speak to girls without looking creepy or like a 'fuckboy' ?

Most Helpful Girl

• Pretty much the same way you speak to guys, but less about sports or boobs. How do you speak to a guy you're trying to befriend?
    Make your intention to make (female) friends at the start, if you feel like the girl is a nice dateable person who also seems to like you, it's time to actually flirt. Stand a bit closer, look her in the eye while making slightly dirty jokes... I had this guy I kinda liked walk up to me with 2 bananas. He wickedly smiled at me, described the shape of the two and then asked me which one I liked better. Funny, original and daring. It would've been creepy if we weren't friends yet though.

Most Helpful Guy

• You'll always look desperate in girls eyes whenever you approach them.

Hence why girls timidly ask here "Will he think I'm desperate if I approach him?" where us guys reply "Noooo!", just so that girls start to approach.

So, girls think they look desperate if they approach guys - and vice versa

What Girls Said 12

• Try not to talk to girls who regularly use the term "fuckboy"
    They'll probs make your life a living hell so avoid at all costs

• Lay it on her softly.. Like, "heya how is it going" so on and so forth.. Don't be like this guy on the bus i encountered. Sits next to me and says, "Hey, you're so beautiful... wanna go out?" Like nah man..

• Correct way: "Hey, how are you?" "Would you like to go get a pizza?"
    Wrong way: "What's up shawty?" "Hey babygirl"
    It sounds SO fuckboy to say that when you guys aren't even dating. Maybe save it for later.

• So i see an attractive girl at college and go up to them and go would you like to buy some pizza?

• I've said hwy how are u countless times and they still look at me like a fuckboy and walk off lol not true

• @Thandz01 Then maybe they are rude.

• Just be nice and friendly

• Just be yourself

• i wouldn't mind if a cute guy just said 'hey cutie' its such a great feeling that your attractive to some guy. A smile would just bright up my day to be honest.

• The problem here is all girls are different and there's no way a man will know the best approach at any given time with any of y'all

• Just say Hey and get to know them. Make it clear your not there for the body.

• By being respectful and confident.

• How would you differentiate between confidence and arrogance?

• @QuestionMan Confidence is just being sure of what you want and what you're doing, arrogance is thinking that there is nobody else in the world greater than you.

• Can I message you? Your account allows only followings to message you.
      I have a couple other questions I'd like to ask.

• You will always sound creepy or like a fuckboi

• Just talk about everyday life.

• just be attractive!!! lol jk

socialize with a lot of people and be nice to everyone. Don't just approach girls with the ulterior motive of getting their number.

• don't ask to play 20 questions and then ask if she has had sex.

just be nice and respectful

What Guys Said 15

• That's a very good question. What you can do is:

1. Speak like a gentleman, like a true man. Be confident.

2. Make sure you are not flirting, never use cheap language or sexy tone don't use any such words or language that can make the woman even assume that you are flirting, I mean don't give her the chance to assume that you are trying to flirt, don't give her the chance to misunderstand you. Hence you need to be always cautious and careful regarding the words you choose while speaking to a woman.

3. This may not be a point, but I would suggest while talking to a woman you should keep it to the point, don't be too casual and jovial with her.

• Lol... if you are scared of coming off as creepy when you talk with women you will NEVER succeed, I promise you that.

An element of finding people of the opposite gender is risk. One girl (who likes you) might be flattered if you tell her that her figure is sexy. Another girl (who doesn't like you) will be offended. And of course you can only find out by making such a compliment in the first place. Anyhow, you will only become successful with women when you learn to not give a fuck.

I talk to all sorts of women pretty much every week. 9/10 give me the eyes/walk away, etc. Do you think I care? Nope. Because that leaves 1/10 who do truly like me!

Anyhow... I thought I'd just let you know.

• "You will always sound creepy or like a fuckboi"... lol that girl wins.

Haha in all honesty she actually is right. Let's be real, no matter how smooth you are, the reality is that you're either trying to creep or fuck. Otherwise, what's the point?

• act normal

• Be humorous
    Be yourself, unapologetically.
    Do NOT put her on a pedestal.
    And most importantly, be care free.

• You approach a woman like you would a guy you want to know. Try and impress her and mad make her laugh. Show your fun and interesting to be around. A sense of humour is key

• You speak with some sense of humor and respect, do not sound needy.

• Go closer , don't smirk, keep voice deeper , have confidence.
    Remember it's never creepy if others don't know what you are doing as long as you are doing it with confidence.

• Your intention shouldn't be to try to sleep with her/pick her up, unless it's obvious you're both wanting something casual. I think girls can easily sense the vibe you're giving off to them. There's this dude in one of my college classes and it's obvious he's a fuckboy. Don't even talk to him/know him much and yet I know that he is reading some seduction book and is only talking to the attractive girls in the class. I'd be surprised if none of those girls picked up on his bad intentions already

• You can't. The key is not giving a damn what the little hussie thinks, and knowing there's a million more where that came from.

• You're using the term fuck boy, but anyway just be you bro.

• tbh i use and i don't even like the word, especially when im called it. I say it in my mind if someone looks like one at college

• But fuck boy has nothing to do with sex.

• Like their normal people. Just take a deep breath and speak while making eye to eye contact.

• you have to be super good-looking, girls will label you creepy if they dont find you attractive

• Try not to care what they think

• By not trying too hard. girls knows this and they will think if you are not being yourself, it means you are faking and its creepy cos they don't know you. and yes, first impressions do last. specially with girls you are approaching for the first time.
    so, relax. try to be yourself so you won't send a different message she might misunderstand.