I'm dating 2 guys at once, when should I inform them so I can watch them both duke it out, (fight for my honor) like in the old days?

Most Helpful Guy

• good troll, but I will answer anyway in true spirit of the troll.

find out if they would be willing to fight for your honour first - ask them both how much they care for you and if they would ever be willing to fight for you.

if they say no, try to subtly instill values of decorum over time. tell them how much you admire certain values they have and how you would simply love a man that would be willing to fight for you in honour.

when you are confident both men would be willing to fight for you, this is when you say that you have another potential suitor. but you do not mention that you have already been dating the other guy behind his back. you just say that he is someone that has shown a lot of interest in you and is willing to fight for your honour. would the other man now be willing to fight for your honour as well? make it clear that a man who is not willing to fight for your honour is not worth your time.

Most Helpful Girl

• I highly doubt either of them will care enough to physically fight each other for you. More than likely they will both just go "we're supposed to fight over you? Meh, not worth it. I can throw a rock into a crowd and find another mental patient exactly like you."

What Guys Said 38

• They might turn gay and leave you, Plot Twist!!

• If they are decent guys at all they would both walk away instead because really - who wants that bitch?

• If you're seeing two guys for the purpose of having them fight for you, then you've no honor to defend.

The guys won't fight each other. Instead, they will go out for a beer and share stories about a "crazy ex" that both of them used to date.

• If you tell them, they'll probably either tell you to chose, or just walk away to save their tame being wasted

• Why wait? Tell em now and let the brawl begin. Then just dump them both after anyways cuz why not

• hahaha... ten bucks says the both tank on ya!

• as if hey would fight for you xD i bet they´ll both ditch you as soon as they learn that you date two at once. better keep it to yourself.

• Lol tell them both to meet you at the same place and time and then they will fight over you awesome sexy invisible queen.

• Thats not how it worked in the old days if your you wouldn't have been allowed to date your father would marry you off to some random depending on your dad could b some old dude but if there's 2 suitors they can fight but since you were seeing 2 dudes your probably not a virgin which means your useless nobody with wealth or power would want their son with some girl that fucked the stable boy

• If you want them to cross swords over you, I suggest you do it in the bedroom.

• lol we dont find for girls especially not the one who act like you, one is going to leave (probably the better guy ) and you lose both ways cause the better guy left searching for a better girl and not so good one stayed.

• Gross. If I were one of those guys, all my rage would be towards you and would instantly never see me again

• As soon as you can steal Marty McFly's DeLorean so you can go back to the 1950s

• Tell them when the ring comes out

• Lol, troll, obvious troll.

• Be sure to have plenty of popcorn standing by and invite the neighbors over.

• Right now
    Make sure you bring a comfy chair and some food and water... maybe a sleeping bag

Because i got news for your trolling ass

• BAHAHAHAHAHA is it white boi? Cuz ur the FUNNIEST babez in the whole white WORLD! I mean whole wide world 😅

• You don't. That's rubbish. Not to mention childish.

• They wouldn't be fighting for your honor -- they'd be fighting for something you have.

• Why not just have a threesome and let all parties have fun lol.

• If you lead me on like that, I´d beat the shit out of you and then dump you. That´s such a cruel and mean thing to do.

• Tell them so they can break up with you. They deserve someone better.

• Girls , watch and learn
    Be like this girl and eventually you will lose the ability to love or feel

• Naw both would be pussies if they still wanted you after sharing your cum hole with each other.

• Ur sick

• will, as far as impressions go, this is a pretty piss poor one...

• This is why I remain single

• I'm not to sure if things work like that anymore. Thots aren't really worth fighting over.

• Well if they find out you have prepared this they will both leave you

• More from Guys
    8

What Girls Said 16

• I think they would just dump you, but by all means, do tell them.

• Plot twist.. They team up and fight you.

• Alternate ending: they find out, both dump you, and start dating.

• What the fuck is wrong with you?

• I highly doubt they will fight over you. Most likely they will both leave you.

• I think you should so that we can watch them dump youuu

• Lol yeah that would be epic!

• You don't deserve them, they should just both dump you.

Oh and you shouldn't have started it in the first place, plus you should have told them as soom as possible. Now would be a good time.

• They wouldn't fight for you, after finding out you were dating both of them, they will think your a total jerk and dump you. Honestly, why would you do that? Plain old rude.

• I can see how this fight will end up going "You take her!" "No! You take her" "I don't want her. You take her!" ... I know if I was a guy and you did this to me, I would dump you second you tell me.

• Bitch bye.

• There's a good chance that you're a sociopath

• WTF did I just read. They will both walk away friends & you will look cheap.

• Wait until you know they have solid feelings for you. They won't fight for you if they're only lukewarm!

• Loooool wow... just wow

• Tell them asap.