Ladies: This guy needs your female inuition. What do you think?

Hello all, Back around Christmas time, I had asked a particular young woman out for coffee, sadly over Facebook as I had no other way of reaching her. This was her response (and I quote: Hey thanks for thinking of me! As you know, i just got out of a relationship and I'm not looking to go out for coffee or dates or anything like that... Plus school starts again on Monday and I will be very swamped. I appreciate the gesture but I don't think it's a good idea for me.) Now here lies my question: is this truly a "now isn't a good time" or a "thanks, but I'm not interested."? I'm considering attempting again in the near future, only this time in person. I'd like to know whether or not I am simply wasting my breath. I'd love to be able to take people at their word, but I understand that many of us tend to avoid being direct in order to not cause offense. Thanks in advance!

What Girls Said 2

• It was probably a genuine now isn't a good time. I know when I just get out of a relationship I want absolutely nothing to do with guys.

• instead of asking her in person about coffee... why not text her again like " hey how have you been?
    tell her about what you've been up to then ask her casually :
    So how's love life going now for you?

if she's free then you can say... hey it's been a while since I've asked you for coffee... are you up for that?

What Guys Said 1

• I vote not interested.