Girls, What goes through your head when a guy confesses to you?

If a guy confessed that he liked you, what goes through your head? I mean, is it always a rational decision you make whether you go out with a guy or is it based on ´how´ he says it?

Just curious.

3

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually try and replay how he's acted around me before to figure out why I didn't pick up on it/if I did. It's always flattering and makes me think better of the guy because at least he has guts and good taste haha

• lol positive thinking. What would make you say yes or no to him?

• That depends on whether or not I like him and that can't be summed up without interaction.. its usually a feeling you get. She knows whether she'll say yes or no before you even tell her, trust me, girls know if they like you or not.

• lol Oh, okay.

What Girls Said 2

• Dont know it has never happened... I sometimes wonder of I will ever find someone.

• I JUST WANT TO KNOW THE ANSWER TO THIS FOR A GUY! IF I "CONFESSED" AS IN COMPLIMENTED A STRANGER, A GUY, WHAT WOULD GO THROUGH YOUR MIND? WHAT WOULD YO DO ABOUT IT? WOULD YOU CONSIDER HER? AND ALSO IF THIS A SHIER TYPE OF GUY?

• Personally? If she was of average physical beauty, and if she had a good and well-rounded personality, intelligence etc. then yes, I would.

• I am pretty open-minded, I don´t know why I would refuse.

• Thats good and Im sure the guy I called cute is like that too. Its just that now that time is passing by and nothing is happening, I feel like im losing my chance. When I mean nothing, its because my friends friend was supposed to ask about it to him and like basically what he thinks but he hasn't already -_-