Girls, if this legit has never happen before?

If a guy is 24 and never had a girlfriend would it scare you off if you were his first

13

Most Helpful Girl

• If he is cool and normal otherwise its not an issue.

What Girls Said 12

• No. It would not bother me. Everyone moves or experiences things at differing paces. It wouldn't scare me away at all.

• Well in dating terms I'm a old man

• It's not a big deal at all 😊 It definitely wouldn't scare me off, there's nothing wrong with you just cause you haven't had that experience before 💑 It's actually even kind of cute ☺💖

• How is it cute

• Wow you sound like a sweet girl

• Thanks haha 💕

• Probably, especially if it was because of some kind of trauma.

• No just thought he was not attractive

• @Checkers82 child, I have emotional baggage because I have an anxiety disorder. I have problems carrying my oen weight. I have no desire to either be or be with someone who requires constant reassurance. Stay in your own lane.

• I have anxiety, depression and PTSD so I mean you could say I have a little baggage too but... I can understand your point even though I may not agree with it.

• Not really no.

• No. Cuz I'm 19 and never had a boyfriend.

• Ok your 19 I'm 24

• That's not all of it but you can imagine I'm pretty fucked up

• Several people are. Just depends on what you choose to do afterwards. Whither you wasted however much time is left in your life and regret it or feel sorry for yourself, sitting in self pity. Or if you try to move on and do your best to enjoy the rest of your life or make something out of it.

• no. not if i loved him.

• yeah!!!

• Why?

• coz i would be amazed... coz specifically many guys round d age of 24 date out girls... even many girls at the same time... and a/q to me... der's no any guy who doesn't wants to have a gf!!!

• not at all

• That would put me off

• Why I can't force a girl to date me

• We'll probably because I would feel like he should've at least had SOME experience talking to a woman by that age. I would think something was really wrong

• 24 or 36 and I can talk to women I just can't get a girlfriend I can easily get girls that are just friends

• Not if I loved him, only if I didn't feel serious about him. Wouldn't want to be someones first with a one night stand.

• Why's that?

• Can I post a pic and ask your opinion of the chance of me finding a girl who would do casual sex

• Sure

• It would really depend on the situation and why he hadn't had a girlfriend. If it's just that's he's super busy or something then no I wouldn't be bothered. If there's some kind of major personality flaw then maybe I'd be less likely to start something.

• Well I'm really shy and socially awkward

• Well I'm intimidated by attractive women

• And secondly I have tried online dating but apparently I scare most women cause none of them reply

• Not really. I'd be a bit relieved I don't need to worry about certain things with him.