Does your boyfriend do really annoying things?

Ok there a few things my boyfriend does that really annoys me. I am wondering if this is normal or maybe I shouldn't marry him.

1. I tell him to do something and he doesn't listen. For example, I repeatedly reminded him to bring his own snacks to my place when he visits. I remind him before he leaves, while he driving over, and before he enters my place. I don't keep unhealthy snacks in my place. He doesn't bring anything then complains as he raids my kitchen that I don't have food. However when I visit his house the only thing in his frig is moldy cheese. I have to go out and buy my meals. When I go out he gets mad Because I haven't bought him groceries. Why am I expected to buy all his food?
2. He sniffs me like a dog and rubs his nose on me. I have repeatedly told him this annoys me but he still does it. When I tell him to stop and Litterally have to push him off me, he replies "you don't like me". Why does he keep doing annoying shit that I ask him not to do.
3. He is messy. He complains about his roommate not doing dishes fast enough and leaving them in the sink. Come to find out he never washes his own dishes. He leaves them around the house and his roommate washes them. I have never seen this man wash a single dish.

Is it normal for things like this to annoy yyou? Or is it a sign of something else.

What Guys Said 1

• 2) sounds kinda okay objectively, but 1) and 3) especially 3) is just extremely inconsiderate. Sometimes I don't wash the dishes either, but I don't expect others to do it for me, and I especially don't complain if they don't. This sounds very entitled to me. I would be wary as if you move together clearly you would be washing his dishes all the time.

What Girls Said 1

• 1 and 3 sounds kinda bummy. 2 is kinda normal I guess. But yes, all boyfriends (and girlfriends) annoy their partners from time to time.