How to stop being nervous around guys?

I have days when I talk to everyone about everything without giving a single shit and it's great. But then I have days when it's completely different. The thing is that random guys in college or outside always come up to me and they try to talk. When it's one of my 'good' days and I'm myself, I talk to them and evrything's cool but when it's not, I just shut down and I can't talk to them the way I would normally.. it's like I'm scared of what they'll think of me or something but why? Why am I completely careless the other days and then something just blocks me from saying what I want? When this happens instead of looking nervous, I look like I don't care about them and I'm arogant but I'm NOT. Last time a guy that I actually liked came up to me and tried to talk to me but I acted like a complete idiot and I gave off a 'I'm not interested, piss off' vibe. I took his number because I didn't give him my one (I didn't remember it) but I didn't call him and then he probably got pissed off and he stopped talking to me even though he always stares at me. After couple of days he tried to talk to me again and he always tries but I just can't fucking be normal around him. Now he probably thinks that I don't even like him and I'm some stuck up bitch. :D This happened to me with more guys that I liked. I really need help because I can't go on like this anymore. I wanna be myself full time not just part time because when I am everything is amazing and this shit is just destroying my life. Sorry if there r any mistakes, I'm not English and also sorry for the swearing, I got a bit too much into it :D Thanks for all the answers :)

What Guys Said 2

• You just have to spend way more time out of your comfort zone. Just hang out with guys!!

• But how can I hang out with them when this happens to me? I don't know how to just say what I want without thinking about what he thinks.

• You're always going to be nervous around someone you like. Everyone is I believe, it's only natural. Some hide it better that's all.

What Girls Said 1

• Common problem! Try to get his number from a friend and just say they wanted you to text them! Then after becoming comfortable over text it should be easier to talk to him in real life :)