How do I get my girlfriend to let me be friends with my ex?

She yelled at me when she saw me messaging my ex. Now she doesn't want me to talk to my ex, but I miss her and spending time with her (she moved away). How did I get her to change her mind?

0|0
4|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You obviously still have emotional attachments to your ex and that makes your girl feel threatened. Honestly, I would feel the same way that your girlfriend feels. If you miss her so much, why don't you be with her instead? Are you with your girl because your ex moved away and a LDR wasn't in the cards?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I wouldn't be very happy if my boyfriend said he misses spending time with his ex. Why should he be missing her if he's happy with me? Or if he's not happy with me then why is he with me?

0|0
    0|0
  • By dumping your girlfriend. Otherwise leave your old relationship in the past where it belongs.

0|0
    0|0
  • well, get her to know your ex. sho that you love her, not your ex. do something romantic. SEND HER A LETTER! just make her know you love her. oh by the way don't post on social media that your hanging out wif your ex. that looks fishy
    Hope i could help X

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.