Shaking off the nervous feeling!

How do I not get scared of kissing every time my boyfriend says he wants to kiss me, I get really nervous. What do I do?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Are you sure you're ready to kiss him? I was with my previous boyfriend for a month before I could kiss him. it took me somewhere between 5 and 6 months to kiss the guy I'm with now. that was technically before we started dating, though. I was afraid because I knew that once I kissed him, there was no turning back. I was so nervous the first few times that it probably wasn't any good for him. I've had plenty of experience. We're both adults.. I was just nervous about going from the "just friends" relationship to something more. Kissing him turned out to be the best decision I've ever made. We've been together for 9 months (we were best friends for a year and a half before we started dating) and I'm madly in love with him. Try talking to him about it. If he truly cares about you, I'm sure he'll understand why you're so nervous and will try to make it easier for you.

• There is nothing you can do about this. You are always going to be nervous your first time. Just kiss him, if he is a good boyfriend, he should remember how bad his first time was too and help you out with it.