I was just wondering , what is your definition of a Fuckboy?

Ok so my friend and I were arguing about what a Fuckboy is. I honestly don't care for this but she's very stubborn and I just wanted to prove her wrong

Most Helpful Guy

• For some reason, people seem to think it means a womanizer, but the true definition is more of an insult, like someone you have no respect for and don't take seriously. I have a feeling some white kid overheard it somewhere and thought it meant what it literally sounded like, then went off and used it elsewhere and it somehow caught on, and now people have it all fucked up. It's been around like 15-20 years at least, but the newer usage I've only heard on GAG and in the last year.

Most Helpful Girl

• Fuckboys are boys who want to fuck every hot girl they see and dont care how they get there. They just want to fuck and leave.

What Guys Said 15

• a guy who is extremely desperate for pussies and hits on every girl he meets.

• A promiscuous guy that the average girl should want to avoid but doesn't.

• See, that's weird, because my opinion of what a fuckboy is, is completely different. I think they're guys that women would only consider having sex with but not dating.

• @M_A_X hopeless romantics actually. I wouldn't use the word stupid

• A hopeless romantic is not someone who chases someone who is bad for them or out of their league. A hopeless romantic is someone who is just extremely romantic. You don't emphasise the hopeless part that way. It means HOPELESSLY romantic, not someone who goes after the wrong people that they have no HOPE of dating.

• Basically if you hear his name or you see him anywhere and your immediate reaction is "oh fuck not this guy", then he's a fuckboy.

• i have no idea, i know it is supposed to be a bad thing but it doesn't sound like one

• Some pussy who ain't about shit.

• It's a term used by those you should never associate with.

• Successfull individual often looked upon by kids and respected by elders

• boys who fuck?

• I only judge the people who actually use the term "fuckboi"

• A guy a girl uses

• The male version of a slut.

• Fuckboy: A word commonly used on gag but nowhere.
    A miserable attempt to slut-shame men that men are luckily not buying into.

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• A ‘fuckboy’ is a young man who sleeps with women without any intention of having a relationship with them or perhaps even walking them to the door post-sex. He’s a womanizer, an especially callous one, as well as kind of a loser.

• Someone who will say or do whatever beds scary to carry on having sex getting their dick sucked and will ask for pictures when they get bored they finish it they will talk to as many girls as they can and tell them they love them and are only talking to you every Couole of months they will text you and tell you they miss you and that you will then take them back to have it happen again