A LOT of girls like my boyfriend?

I guess you could say my boyfriend is a "ladies man" a lot of girls like him, and I am bugging about it. He plays basketball & baseball, and a lot of girls think he is hot. And he has muscles, bc he works out during practice. Anyways, a lot of girls like him and I don't know how to handle it. He is so sweet, and he has a lot of friends. I think he knows that girls have crushes on him but I'm not sure, I hear girls talking about him a lot. Some even try to flirt with him, when I'm not around but he doesn't flirt back. He does have female friends of course, and one of his female friends likes him, or at least I think she does. Because she talks about him too, and she talks to him when I'm not around and she tries to talk to him a lot. And girls of course, talk about his muscles.

There are just so many girls that like him! How do I handle this?

What Guys Said 3

• If he doesn't flirt back, why be upset? Next time it happens, put his arm around you and smirk at them

• i don't think there is cause for concern-unless his attitude changes.

• he's an apha man. Just let an alpha man be with many girls as he likes.

What Girls Said 0