Why do you date?

Like a definition. What is dating to you? what does it mean and why do you do it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Daring is a mechanism to get to know and spend time around a person you are already somewhat interested in. The purpose of it, for me, is to get to know someone basically. Not aimlessly though, the goal of it is to find a person that I will want to marry someday. I don't think dating is something just to do for no reason at all...

Most Helpful Girl

• it means going out and/or hangig out with someone you're attracted to to get to know them and to see if they fit as a long term partner. I do it because i want a commited long term relationship with a guy that i'll hopefully marry and have babies with and sex ofc

What Guys Said 12

• I don't date, I court and do it for the purpose of finding a wife and someone to make and raise a family with that's it.

• Do you mean go out on dates or date as in be in a relationship? If you mean going out to places like restaurants or the movies, it's fun and you can learn more about your partner and find mutual interests. If you mean being in a relationship, it's nice having someone you love with you and cuddling and kissing and stuff is realllllly fun.

• I was talking relationships

• Yeah being in a relationship is fun. Its just better in my opinion to have someone who can be like your other half. And a physical relationship is amazing and they're like your best friend and you can trust them with everything and all in all its amazing.

• Dating is pretty much anything, but marriage.

• Pre-marriage applicant interview...

1. Personality: check
    2. Share interests: check
    3. Share goals: check
    4: meets nymphomaniac standards: check

Okay let's get married

• Because it's a social norm and u can't propose on the first date

• Actually I think my parents did. They lived in 2 different countries...

• Married for over 20 not married at over 20

• Ahhh.

Marriage is a scary concept tbh. Most people consider it as just part of life.

• I do it because women expect it. I don't like it, but it's something that's "traditional".

• Ooh. 0.0 so you're just going through the motions. What would you want otherwise? If no-one cared to date

• Just to hang out like we would as friends or as a couple. I don't see why a pair can't just skip the dating and do the things a couple would do to see if that works out. Because that's basically what you're gonna end up doing if the dates work out anyway.

• No, I never want to date!. Never!

• I´m not going to formulate a whole dialectic on the philosophy of love and sex for you. I would say that it is one of the only truly liberating things we experience as human beings.

Provided that it goes smoothly, of course.

• I date to mate.

• At the end of the day, we're just males and females that need to fuck nomsayin?

• Love and sex

• because i'm horny

What Girls Said 6

• I date (or am in a relationship with...) someone who I know will be my best friend, support me more often than not, in addition to sex/cuddling, and all that sort of stuff.

• I'm date to find a husband. that's it.

• Getting to know someone phase!

• We want to feel loved

• I don't date.

• Dating to me means your putting yourself out there like u want to be with someone and be loved and have someone that cares about u and takes up for you and will be there to talk for u when u can't talk.